is there nubuck 12 coming out for grade school???

i just saw a ebay post from someone from niketalk selling a size 6.5 but his pictures are from nicekicks.com please someone confirm this thanks

yes, i believe it is grade school only. I work at a Foot Locker, and the Champs in our mall is gettiing 24 grade school sizes

you can count on it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Flight527

yes, i believe it is grade school only. I work at a Foot Locker, and the Champs in our mall is gettiing 24 grade school sizes
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Flight527

Good deal....going to pick my son up a pair!

with the shipping on shoetrends its still below what youd pay at a retail store, and u might as well pick something else up at the same time

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

with the shipping on shoetrends its still below what youd pay at a retail store, and u might as well pick something else up at the same time
He, he that's how they get you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

He, he that's how they get you.
laugh.gif
Im just saying if the shipping seems high (which it isnt, when you think about it) then buying something else youve been holdin out on wouldspread out the shipping cost, like som AMs or somethings, they have almost everything below retail, or the Max Oranges etc.

I mean I didnt buy anything else, and Im def happy with the price I paid, but I know last time I bought from them I copped Is and finally picked up some allwhite AF1 mids cuz I had wanted some for a while but never gotten around to coppin em. They were both below retail, and I saved even more with the shipping soits all good.

Back
Top Bottom