is there shortage of wifeys out there?

Do you want her to wipe your @#$ for you too?

Who wants a servant housewife in 2013? :lol: Of course you don't want a wife who just sits on her @#$ 24/7 but you should be splitting household duties equally. If that's what you meant, then my bad.
Actually I saw a thread that said if you splitting household duties with your wife relationships didn't last as long. Forgot why they said it happened though.

To be quite honest, "husband" material men are decreasing just as fast. Everyone wants a wifey but isn't willing to commit to one or even know how to maintain a strong relationship. Most people just want to sleep with any decent looking female and expect no consequence to come with it.

Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & Keeping Up with the Kardashians ****** the game all up.
I agree with this, only because those things are giving popularity and "coolness" to the women with qualities i don't value in a woman... in particular being a spoiled *****. But like most of the others are saying, that gender role stuff isn't all that practical in America circa 2013.

With all that said there are enough wife-able women out there for a husband-able man.

I'm convinced that this board is riddled with racists and sexists. Collectively we need to stop objectifying women. All I need is a faithful girl who's down for me, vibes with me, and supports me. That cooking and cleaning business comes secondary

Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & Keeping Up with the Kardashians ****** the game all up.

Real talk bro applaud this man for dropping knowledge

Honestly in the perfect wifey those duties arent needed but preferred as long as we vibe and all that it can work

I'm convinced that this board is riddled with racists and sexists. Collectively we need to stop objectifying women. All I need is a faithful girl who's down for me, vibes with me, and supports me. That cooking and cleaning business comes secondary

You sound like you wear capes regularly... Naw jk bro i get what your saying but wouldnt you honestly prefer if she can do it all

Get some international.. They still value men.

I've messed with a jamaican, a lithuanian, and a thai girl. (trying to find a spaniard)
All of them treated a man like a man and acted like women.

Last edited:

I've messed with a jamaican, a lithuanian, and a thai girl. (trying to find a spaniard)
Like I been saying.  Girls around the world still can be ambitious and know how to be with a man.  American girls lost its way

Can you fix a leak, repair a TV, change a tire/oil, and other stereotypical husband things?
surprisely i can do all that husband sterotype stuff but do I? no.....i just pay someone to do it for me.
Me too that's why I asked. I'm a grown *** man that can take care of myself. Do I want those qualities in a woman from the OP? Of course, but that's not the end all be all. I want a woman that will build with me, not just be along for the ride.

Independent women>>>>>

if you're tired of dealing with american sloots. foreign girls are the way to go.
true plus foreign women are smarter usually with a few exceptions (newmoanyah.. blue) but foreign women come with some cons though nithing bad u can't overcome

Not to mention Love and Hip-Hop, Basketball Wives, Real Housewives of Atlanta and other stupid *** shows just like it

And all hell will break loose once Draya gets her show.
The season finale will probably be her going back home to check on her son

Last edited:
social media and reality TV have def f-d things up

if you dont think so youre bugging

Mind going into detail?

true plus foreign women are smarter usually with a few exceptions (newmoanyah.. blue) but foreign women come with some cons though nithing bad u can't overcome
What some of the foreign women cons u know of. I'm talking with this chick from Denmark and the only problem I see is the culture difference(when she tells me things she doesn't like about America) and I may have to reword my sentence for her to understand but that not a big thing

Back
Top Bottom