is there shortage of wifeys out there?

You receive the energy that you put into the world. If you think there is a shortage than there is. If you think wifey is out there than you'll find her.

Shortage of wifeys depends on what you're looking for. As far as this generation of women not knowing domestic duties its true and its because they either don't want to or their mother never taught them. Common among American born women. Knowing how to take care of yourself makes you more of a commodity than a woman that can't do anything. ***** only takes you so far before a man gets tired of it.

Shortage of wifeys depends on what you're looking for. As far as this generation of women not knowing domestic duties its true and its because they either don't want to or their mother never taught them. Common among American born women. Knowing how to take care of yourself makes you more of a commodity than a woman that can't do anything. ***** only takes you so far before a man gets tired of it.

confused.

Meaning what else do you bring to the table besides sex? If I'm coming home to TV dinners and Hot Pockets every night, there's a problem. Sex isn't thr only thing that keeps a man.

Do you want her to wipe your @#$ for you too?

Who wants a servant housewife in 2013? :lol: Of course you don't want a wife who just sits on her @#$ 24/7 but you should be splitting household duties equally. If that's what you meant, then my bad.

Last edited:
To answer your question OP yes, of course. Though, I think the amount is lower today than it was say 30 years ago. More and more women are working and less are in the traditional roles of being housewives. That said you do have women who work full/part time jobs and are still able(and willing) to do these things.

Last edited:
wtf does this thread even mean how are we supposed to know if theres a nationwide shortage ****
laugh.gif

I have a wifey that KNOWS how to cook, clean, whatnot... but she doesn't do it ALL the time.

Because that same wifey helps pay the bills.

Back
Top Bottom