Is There Such Thing As "Platonic Friends" or Are They Just Women You Haven't @*%#*% Yet??

^^

I've heard it said MANY times:

Men do not have platonic friends, just simply women they haven't $+$@%$ yet.
I've more or less tried to bang the MAJORITY of the women I've come across in life (that were actually attractive and NOT too crazy)... Haven't been to successful, but for the MOST part the women I do keep a friendship with are either REALLY cool (but unattractive), or I'm just tryin to smash takin the SLOW route...

i have both...

some i know would be down if i was down

others i dont' think either of us would ever take it there...

Its really hard to keep it on a friendship level. Once they get friendly with you and comfortable enough to be around you naked you cant help but to think beastly thoughts.

Originally Posted by J23S

Its really hard to keep it on a friendship level. Once they get friendly with you and comfortable enough to be around you naked you cant help but to think beastly thoughts.
i dont have any friends (that i havent smashed) that aare comfortable enough to be naked around me...i wish. i would likely smash so...wow you lucky.

Some women are for smashin', others for platonic reasons. Like hookin' you up with more females.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i dont have any friends (that i havent smashed) that aare comfortable enough to be naked around me...i wish. i would likely smash so...wow you lucky.

Had this chick that I worked with that lived with me for about a month and she would walk around in panties and a beater and hop in my bed crying about some dude doing her wrong. She was a whooty

I have many platonic female friends.
They do however make that up by cooking from time to time.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Exactly I know nothing of which cousin was talking about..  But of the female friends i have that are platonic they are because I have no interest in sticking my penis in their vagina.

I've had/have platonic friends that if given the chance I would hit, but we met as friends/co workers and it just stayed like that.

It's good to have female friends, they'll help you understand a females mind.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i have both...

some i know would be down if i was down

others i dont' think either of us would ever take it there...

.... I'm down.

I've been a victim of this, so I will say there's no such thing as platonic friends.
frown.gif

Depends on how much I value the friendship: would you rather keep it cool with the girl or beat? Knowing full well that after you beat she'll catch feelings that you don't have and end up hating you...

...in the past I've put the smash over the friendship - I can sleep easily at nite with the thought of some of the chicks cuz they knew what kind of dude I was at the time, but I do feel bad about two of 'em.

That's when you turn up ''Song Cry'' and learn to live with these regrets...

...so to sum up: make your next move your best move and keep it in your pants in you feel like that's the smartest thing.

its hard to do.....she might have to shoot me down first, or let me smash and get tired of it, then be cool enough to keep talking too

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I've more or less tried to bang the MAJORITY of the women I've come across in life 

How did you do that?

Just hit on them A LOT regardless of the atmosphere (not in a crazy stalker-@%! way tho)... 

I'm a flirt, so more times then not I'll get them open on that tip... Then I try to take it to the hole for a SLAMdunk...

I'm REAL sarcastic so they usually don;t know when I'm bein serious, so it makes rejection a lot easier for both of us...

Back
Top Bottom