Is thier any ONLINE SHOPS selling the dawn of deads?

fresh iz back

Banned
any sites out thier selling em for retail ??

please help.. thank in advance
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

$125
Need refs? kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

^^^^^^^^^ thanks man.. only thing not my size... thanks man... wats the retail price though??
TEAM WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

caliroots dont has them yet so i got mines from solebox + nike sb media / audio case, any info on this?

^^^^^ wat store is that you talkin about???....

jumpmanjunkie----- thanks again.. but shippin is WAAAY 2 much....

do you know anywhere like the first site you gave me... but with lil 2 no cost in shippin price??
TEAM WARRIORS

for how much though^^
looking for DS 11.5
Jordan XX QS and Stealth
Jordan XV white/columbia​

ill sell em for 115 shipped and im losing money there cause they were 100 plus tax 108 and then shipping and paypal so hit me up if you want em i have 50plus feedback on iss as jaystillidie i have a sz 11 and 10 btw

what size you looking for man- that'll definitely make it easier for people to hit you up with the correct spot
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I didn't know dudes were going hard for these. They aight, but I can't get down with orange like that.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

Back
Top Bottom