IS THIS A GOOD TRADE FOR DEAD STOCK AIR YEEZY 2 *********PLEASE READ*********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so ive been looking for a chance to get my hands on a pair of air Yeezy 2 ever since the day they was mentioned and then i suffered a heart break when nike.com denied the two pairs i had in my cart the day they released. Ever since then they've been going for $2500 and up and I'm not paying that. so Now i have a legit chance to get them but I'm starting to think that I'm giving to much but i don't know what to much is for a pair of Yeezys so let me get to the trade his giving me a size 8.5 Black & Solar Red air Yeezy 2 dead stock for my White & Black Grape 5, White & Gold 6s, and Olympic 6s all dead stock and size 8.5 please let me know what you guys think and is it to much or is it ok let me know and thanks!

I'd do that in a heartbeat. Make sure the yeezy 2's are legit.

For future reference I would ask in a price check thread next time.

So you're giving him $800 worth of very easy to attain shoes.....and he is giving you a $2,500 pair of shoes that is very rare.Sounds like you're a troll.

Ok so ive been looking for a chance to get my hands on a pair of air Yeezy 2 ever since the day they was mentioned and then i suffered a heart break when nike.com denied the two pairs i had in my cart the day they released. Ever since then they've been going for $2500 and up and I'm not paying that. so Now i have a legit chance to get them but I'm starting to think that I'm giving to much but i don't know what to much is for a pair of Yeezys so let me get to the trade his giving me a size 8.5 Black & Solar Red air Yeezy 2 dead stock for my White & Black Grape 5, White & Gold 6s, and Olympic 6s all dead stock and size 8.5 please let me know what you guys think and is it to much or is it ok let me know and thanks!

if you believe you're going to get all of that from those four GRs, i have a bridge in brooklyn i can sell you.

Thank you MuLLiNs7388 for your help i will next time and the trade goes down today ill let you know how it went. And djsaluki the sneakers im giving if you add up the re-sell value its not going add up to $800 more like $1300+ but thanks anyways everyone now im clear on the trade will update later on thanks again.

if u pull off this trade
pimp.gif
, im not crazy about yeezys but come on who whouldnt want to add em to the collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom