Is this car website legit vol. Unbelievable prices...

http://creditcityautosalesusa.com/index.php

Someone who knows I'm in the market to buy a car sent me this. Just simply confirm that it's false so I never have to go back on this site again. Thanks
happy.gif

I absolutely agree with both of you guys which is why I haven't made a purcahse. I was just curious as to what my fellow NT Fam felt about this particular website...

***EDIT*** cincy - So yay or nay?

Would also really like to know details on this?

I have a hard time believing that this is true only for the fact that these prices are ridiculous. But i am currently in the market for a new car and on the 2% chance this is true couldn't hurt to inquire about some of these

It's a scam. Save yourself some heartache and go local. Someone somewhere in your town really needs the money, and you really need their car.

US $6,523

9384581_1.jpg

9384581_13.jpg

Price: US $6,293
Mileage: 77,681

9034664_7.jpg

9034664_17.jpg

Price: US $6,298
Mileage: 81,000

9331827_1.jpg

9331827_21.jpg

Price: US $8,098
Mileage: 65,731

9383705_3.jpg

9383705_17.jpg

Price: US $11,600

9244212_4.jpg

9244212_20.jpg

9244212_15.jpg

Light your money on fire instead. You'll get more out of it than sending it to these people.

Yea, it has to be fake due to the following below
frown.gif

2008 Dodge Magnum
Price: US $5,263
Mileage: 39,487

9857768_2.jpg

2008 Dodge Charger SE
Price: US $5,578
Mileage: 51,887

9662516_2.jpg

2008 Chrysler 300 LX
Price: US $5,848
Mileage: 38,748

9756128_2.jpg

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8
Price: US $9,872
Mileage: 37,983
9449349_3.jpg

If it was a legit website that was actually what you pay for the car why wouldn't everyone be doing this? Prob just take your money and never ship the car or something.

Lol if you google it there is a yahoo answers thread about it. Apparently they just steal your money. SCAM!

There is a real dealership in Georgia apparently by this name and if you call the number the real dealership will tell you its fake and don't buy from them.

from another mb talking about the same site under a different name

I am writing to you because I am a victim of online fraud. I would like to share my story with you. In return I am asking that you will make the public aware of fraudulent businesses and if at all possible please help me resolve this situation. I have been searching for a vehicle for about a month now. I decided to look online to see if I can find a good deal on a decent used vehicle. I came across a website www.kikimotorsinc.com I start browsing and I am saying to myself wow what great deals. They have live chat so I start speaking to Gregory Pruitt (Customer Service Rep) I found the vehicle that I am interested in a 2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS Extended. I decided that this is what I wanted. So before purchasing it I ran the Carfax report, I looked the business up on the Better Business Bureau and I ran their credit report from Credit.net. The owner of the company is Enrique Ortega and they are suppose to have an annual sales of $1-2.5 million dollars. I figured that the business was legitimate so I decided to make the purchase. Mr. Pruitt chatted with me and told me that they only accepted moneygrams. He said the information is available on their website so I go to Wal-Mart on 02-06-2010 and make the transaction. The selling price for the Uplander was $3,100.00 plus a $160.00 transport fee and Wal-Mart’s fee for the transaction bringing the total cost to $3,424.00. I was told to send the money in the name of Gregory Preston. I questioned this and Mr. Pruitt stated that this was a legal tactic to avoid sales tax and he said that the information was posted on their website. I chatted with Mr. Pruitt again on Monday and he said that the vehicle would be shipped that evening. I have not received the vehicle and they will not return my emails and their phone number has been conveniently disconnected. I go to the Iredell County Sheriff’s office to file a complaint. They told me since the transaction took place in Miami then I would need to call them. I called the Miami Dade Police Department and I was given the number to their fraud department. I called it and the female officer was extremely rude and stated that I could not prove fraud since I didn’t know where the money was picked up at. I have never been treated so cold. She made me feel like I was the criminal and she let me know that they could not help me. I started crying because I felt like no one cared or would help me. So I called the Iredell County Sheriff Department and they were very supportive. They stated that they will assist me anyway that they could. I would like to commend the Iredell County Sheriff’s Department for being so helpful. I would also like to say there is no place like North Carolina. I have lived here my entire life and this is my home and I give thanks to God for allowing me to live here instead of a state like Florida

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=893548

just checked the kbb private party prices on that uplander and even taking a guess of 50,000 miles and good condition, its right at 9400 dollars. now why the heck would someone be selling it for $3100???

I swear some people deserve to get scammed as weird as that sounds

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

just checked the kbb private party prices on that uplander and even taking a guess of 50,000 miles and good condition, its right at 9400 dollars. now why the heck would someone be selling it for $3100???

I swear some people deserve to get scammed as weird as that sounds

I can't think of I "nicer" way to say it, but it's the truth. If you don't do your due diligence in researching the seller, the car history,etc then expect to be burned.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

When it comes to cars, you gotta check it out in person.

word...with prices like the ones listed i would be taking a flight to pick up my car

Back
Top Bottom