Is this dude Wale serious? Vol. ESPN 1st and 10

Wale is GOIN IN right now on the Lakers

Dude said they're done and Kobe is finished and that the Thunder will beat them in the playoffs

Is this beeswax soaked, dread having, Radio Raheem looking dude off his rocker?

Last edited:
How you a fan of every state?
nerd.gif

Both of his dudes are on the team, KD and Jeff. Of course he would pump them up on National TV. Plus he's a Cavs fan (which is mind boggling to me)

Haha @ the shoulders clap.

wale gettin his feelings hurt after that one, get this bum off espn

Wale is a Nter maybe he will get in here and respond. He just reppin DC like always. Word to Montrose Christian KD's high school.

^Obviously you since you took time out to click on the thread AND post in it.

Anyway, I thought Wale was a Wizards fan.

ALSO, I don't understand why yall people get worked up on what anyone says. Not like they're playing the game anyway, even THEEE best analysts say off the wall %%$% from time to time... Let em live.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

ALSO, I don't understand why yall people get worked up on what anyone says. Not like they're playing the game anyway, even THEEE best analysts say off the wall %%$% from time to time... Let em live.

This.

Dude said they done and Kobe is finished ant that the Thunder will beat them in the playoffs

He's just trying to put his boy Durant out there since they're both from D.C.  Not to mention sometimes people say things just to say them for shock value or to get some extra attention, that could be the case here.

He is problably just trying to bring some attention to himself... and it seemed to have worked since this thread was made.

When will people realize that ESPN shows try to nothing else but get shock value from all their comments.

He needs to learn how to argue.  He just sounds like an angry kid yelling over the other person. 
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom