Is this embarrassment to the white race serious?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by Damu

everyone in that video is an embarrassment to the HUMAN RACE. he is not different then all the BLACK southern rappers who are also an embarrassment, race doesn't matter.

plus white people are already an embarassment to themselves....this is more embarassing for the black people who are accepting of him......

It's hot tho. Race shouldn't have anything to do with his music. If he was black would the OP feel like the dude is bad for black ppl? Or would he be just another rapper?

I'm POSITIVE he's never been to jail or prison (more so, the latter)
I can't even take this %#$% seriously.....

Had he not been flagged up and %#$%...

I would've prolly listened to more than a minute of the Song

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by Damu

everyone in that video is an embarrassment to the HUMAN RACE. he is not different then all the BLACK southern rappers who are also an embarrassment, race doesn't matter.

plus white people are already an embarassment to themselves....this is more embarassing for the black people who are accepting of him......

laugh.gif
 That video had me rollin tho.

Forget the white race..

Hes an embarassment to the Human race and hip hop in general.

See, there always has to be one idiot in the crowd who drops moronic comments such as this

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

...if hes an embarrassment.. is jeezy something for black people to be proud of? #jussayin?
Jeezy might not be a good ''role model'', but hes FAR from an embarassment to black people.

Thats '' FLAVOR  FLAV's'' job.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

See, there always has to be one idiot in the crowd who drops moronic comments such as this
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
and you can't even spell ...

WAIT AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS IS KINDA HOT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......There are worse rappers in the south.

Back
Top Bottom