Is this girl interested in me?

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

laugh.gif
Ah man hella young.

Regardless of the advice you get on here youre gonna like her, shes gonna flirt with you, and its gonna drive you nuts. So its a lesson youre gonna have to learn yourself.

But a lot of these dudes are right man. Shes messin with you, and unfotunately thats prolly all shes interested in

I guess try and get a few of your friends and a few of her friends to go to a movie, Pg-13
laugh.gif
, and from that point youll def know if shes worth your time. If she says no to a group hang out you KNOW that she has absolutely 0 interest right now

laugh.gif
 jokes aside...see bolded. How's that make you feel about her? Only being interested in twisting your brain around?

Well I guess i'll walk up to her if she's alone and wish her happy b-day and break the ice. Let her know I exist in person

classic girl playing games routine.

ask yourself this OP, if she was really about you..wouldn't you guys be together already?

I understand some girls you need to finesse/court...but after you express interest and she doesn't hit you back with anything...what does that say?

Is she even really worth it to get into with?
Edit: did not know she was 16...hrmmmm... break the ice with her, wish her happy b-day and keep it moving. 

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

Well I guess i'll walk up to her if she's alone and wish her happy b-day and break the ice. Let her know I exist in person
<Just post it on her fb wall
laugh.gif

Don't do this. At most just wish her Happy Bday on FB. People want what they can't get. 

you went wrong by facebookin' her
30t6p3b.gif
kids these days, if you want to talk to a girl then DO IT in person not through electronic networking.

Im embarassed only one person asked this..................................

PICS?

*edit, just saw she is 16
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Victor07

Don't do this. At most just wish her Happy Bday on FB. People want what they can't get. 

yea just say happy bday on FB....but the way i see it, if a girl did me wrong like she did to you. i wouldnt even bother wasting my time saying happy bday.

Your 16 years old!!!! YOU WILL MEET OTHER GIRLS AT SCHOOL TRUST ME!!!! dont waste your High School yrs on that bird!

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by Victor07

yea just say happy bday on FB....but the way i see it, if a girl did me wrong like she did to you. i wouldnt even bother wasting my time saying happy bday.

Your 16 years old!!!! YOU WILL MEET OTHER GUYS AT SCHOOL TRUST ME!!!! dont waste your High School yrs on that bird!

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

attachment.php

Originally Posted by H Connect

stop messaging her back and forth online and see if she's interested in hanging out. If she blows you off again or says no just dead it and move on

I still say go with this.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Your 16 years old!!!! YOU WILL MEET OTHER GIRLS AT SCHOOL TRUST ME!!!! dont waste your High School yrs on that bird!

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

attachment.php
wow *#% did i just put?!!!? 

i fixed it now!!!

She's stupid. How the HELL does someone tell someone else not to be mad and stand them up? THAT'S NOT NORMAL
laugh.gif
, she is childish and immature. A woman who places her own fears and silly emotions over commitments and other people is not gonna be good for you. So...ignore her. I know you can date other people if you can at least halfway get her right?

It just seems like you're satisfying her need for some conversation and possible "guys still like me" needs that women have, but haven't made it to the point she singles you out and wants to take it further...which means you're not the only guy she talks to in this context, aaaaand she doesn't look at you differently. I hate to put it like that, but you need to find somebody who you stand out to. Don't blend in, cuz there are hundreds of guys a girl can get for emotional backup when she feels like it, don't be one of them. The best thing to do is cut her off, and even shut her down or make her feel like ++@@ by giving her the cold shoulder and throwing her ball out the court when she tries to make another attempt. You have to be cocky and short, leaving alot of stuff in the air and questionable in her eyes, just to keep her up at night and make her doubt herself. That's optional though, yet awesome

You're in High School son, what are you doing?

Here do this, this is how I got teh womenz back in my younger days.

Just stop giving a damb. Yes. (crazy I know right?) Really though, stop caring about anything that has to do with women. Their problems, attention seeking tendencies. Just be straight up with her and keep it moving. I know it sounds silly and you're probably asking yourself "If I follow these steps, how will I get women if I'm flat out disregarding them?" The key is, to be confident, believe in yourself and work on being comfortable under your own skin and they will flock to you. I reapeat. THEY WILL FLOCK TO YOU. Since it's HS, you're bound to see each other often and stuff, so if you're somewhat attractive (nice symmetrical face) and you carry yourself like a true gentlemen and a scholar-I might add-, attraction will be built much quicker.

In a nutshell, disregard females and acquire confidence (or currency, but you dont' have to, you're 16 bro just do you).

Try it man.

Back
Top Bottom