Is this girl interested in me?

Cold shoulder her then she will want you. Women want they can't have. Confusing but true

I've said this many, many times before...

WOMEN ARE HYPEBEASTS WHEN IT COMES TO MEN. Don't be so available. Stop messaging her (yes, we know you're the one trying to initiate the contact). Disappear for a bit and she'll hit you back.

stop messaging her back and forth online and see if she's interested in hanging out. If she blows you off again or says no just dead it and move on

Originally Posted by mrkane

Cold shoulder her then she will want you. Women want they can't have. Confusing but true
dont overdo it tho.  they do give up after a time.

yeah she is the one that messages me after I don't talk to her for a few hours

A female hates when she is in competition....just don't make her feel like she's the only broad

no pics tho?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

she has over 500 friends on fb. couldn't she text somebody else
You better believe she is. And theres probably a few of those friends who are smashing and not texting her back. You're probably the guy who she texts in those situations to affirm that someone still wants her for "her". Just move on man...don't be that guy floundering in the friend zone waiting for a liferaft. Its never coming bro.

WOMEN ARE HYPEBEASTS WHEN IT COMES TO MEN.
Great analogy
laugh.gif
Be a hyperstrike, come and go with no sign or signal. Everybody knows the GR's sit on the shelf and ain't nobody tryna pay retail for those.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

she has over 500 friends on fb. couldn't she text somebody else

that's irrelevant.
if you're really interested approach her IN CLASS and FACE TO FACE. Her body language and tone will tell it all. *

*Misread the initial post. Still, ask her to meet somewhere on campus where she'll feel comfortable, again her body language and tone will tell it all.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I've said this many, many times before...

WOMEN ARE HYPEBEASTS WHEN IT COMES TO MEN. Don't be so available. Stop messaging her (yes, we know you're the one trying to initiate the contact). Disappear for a bit and she'll hit you back.
listen to this man. dead contact. if she wants you she'll initiate it again. when that happens, be brief and busy until she invites you out.

Back
Top Bottom