Is this guy in your top 10?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone thinks Devin freaking Harris is better than Paul Pierce. We all have our own opinions but...wow.
laugh.gif

only PGs in the league that are better than Dwill are Chauncey and CP3, some of u dudes really dont think hes good?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

only PGs in the league that are better than Dwill are Chauncey and CP3, some of u dudes really dont think hes good?
Chauncey is not better than Deron right now IMO. I know he's young, but that man can ball. No one can stop him. Chauncey is more clutch, butDeron is a beast.

Who said he's not good?

The only SF better than Pierce is Bron, so what's your point?

Originally Posted by JD617

Who said he's not good?

LeBron, Melo, might argue KD, some people would take Caron over PP.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Nope, I'd take (no particular order)

Lebron
Kobe
Tim Duncan
Danny Granger
Kevin Garnett
Joe Johnson
Chris Paul
Devin Harris
Dirk
Kevin Durant
grin.gif
-Will
Wade

Before him

Really?
wow man, i can understand Granger but you seriously highlighted Deron Williams?

i'll give you a quick 10 though:

Lebron
Kobe
Tim Duncan
Kevin Garnett
Joe Johnson
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Dirk
D-Will
Wade

Kobe
Bron
Wade
CP3
Melo
DWill
KG
Joe
D12
Dirk
Tim
Yao
BRoy
Amare
Bosh

nope not even top 15
hes 15-20 thow

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Who said he's not good?

Melo is not better than Pierce. And Caron? Are you serious? I know you hate the Celtics, but come on now.

Who said he's not good?

Well I think he means not top 10 good, where I think he is. I know Harris isn't better then him. Give me him over T-Mac every day.

I think Durant maybe next year. But not now. He isn't better then Pierce. Melo is my man, but I would have a hard time takeing him over Pierce too. Maybemy homerism is getting in the way but I think he is up there. When you put things like Clutch, makeing the other guys better, playing within the team then Idefinitly do.

I would take D-Will over Chauncey too.

Al Jefferson
Duncan
Garnett
Dirk
LeBron
Durant
Howard
Kobe
Wade
Paul

He'd probably be in the top 15.

I'm suprised so many people are knocking Deron Williams. Dude is a straight up beast. As for the question I would put Paul Pierce in my top 20.

Who said he's not good?

Melo is not better than Pierce. And Caron? Are you serious? I know you hate the Celtics, but come on now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

al jefferson?

you ppl being serious or trying to be cool by listing under the radar cats lol

Originally Posted by MBen32

Who said he's not good?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Melo's all-around game is better than Pierce's, including defense? Not with you on that one.

no offense, but if you think Paul Pierce is better than Deron Williams then you haven't been paying attention to the NBA.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

no offense, but if you think Paul Pierce is better than Deron Williams then you haven't been paying attention to the NBA.
Have you been paying attention to the Jazz recently?

They haven't had Boozer all year, and they just had their full starting five just like last week.

Read that wrong.

Who said he's not good?

what? c'mon man, melo is a GREAT player. PP is just feeding off of KG, Allen and that D. Its like saying Doc Rivers is a great coach... whenwe all knwo he just stands there and says "ok, Rondo drive in adn pass it to whoever is open"
roll.gif
c'mon man... you cant be a loser for 10 stragith years, get two hall offamers on your squad and now be GOAT when you play teh same bball as the last ten years when you were LOSING (goes for PP and Doc)

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i agree. This guy Deron gets NO credit.. NO attention ... its hilarious. Deron is a GREAT GREAT GREAT player. notice the 3 "GREATs"

imagine a team with deron and durant... DOUBLE D'S the future
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

al jefferson?

you ppl being serious or trying to be cool by listing under the radar cats lol
If you remove Al you can still name another player better, like Deron Williams or Yao. An argument can be made for JJ and Granger as well.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Who said he's not good?

what? c'mon man, melo is a GREAT player. PP is just feeding off of KG, Allen and that D. Its like saying Doc Rivers is a great coach... when we all knwo he just stands there and says "ok, Rondo drive in adn pass it to whoever is open"
roll.gif
c'mon man... you cant be a loser for 10 stragith years, get two hall of famers on your squad and now be GOAT when you play teh same bball as the last ten years when you were LOSING (goes for PP and Doc)

Who the hell said he's the GOAT?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Who said he's not good?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Melo's all-around game is better than Pierce's, including defense? Not with you on that one.

so if the only part of the game that pierce is superior to melo is defense, then how can you say pierce>melo

and for the record, i think pierce's defensive abilities are overrated and it's more of the teams defensive scheme, more than it is his individualdefense...but thats just imo
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom