Is this Jordan 16.5 a House Of Hoops Exclusive?

Joined May 29, 2001
These things are driving me crazy. I can't find anything about them anywhere online. Starting to wonder if they are fakes.

Joined Dec 23, 2003
Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

they look like a outlet exclusive
They are. Saw them at the Nike outlet in Opry Mills (TN) for $89.

thats my point
these shoe ugly there not selling thats the reason there sitting at the outlets 

Joined Jun 5, 2009
Do you realize for that price after shipping you could get some real xvii's and now some team jordan stuff?

Joined May 29, 2001
They may be ugly to some of you guys, but I like them. As I said before, they are the closest I will probably get to the AJ 17 white/college blue. I was just curious where they were released. I've never seen them or heard of them before. Thought maybe they were a HOH release that didn't sell well. Anyone know?

Joined Jun 5, 2009
Originally Posted by thacamel

They may be ugly to some of you guys, but I like them. As I said before, they are the closest I will probably get to the AJ 17 white/college blue. I was just curious where they were released. I've never seen them or heard of them before. Thought maybe they were a HOH release that didn't sell well. Anyone know?
If you're willing to spend that much on some team J's why wouldn't you just buy the white/college blue 17's?

Joined May 29, 2001
^^^I'll tell you what, find me a pair of DS Air Jordan 17 white/college  blue in a sz 12, for around $120, and I will gladly buy them

Joined Jun 5, 2009
Originally Posted by thacamel

^^^I'll tell you what, find me a pair of DS Air Jordan 17 white/college  blue in a sz 12, for around $120, and I will gladly buy them
But those weren't $120 is what Im trying to say, im about 99% sure it says $275 with $65 shipping, correct me if im wrong...

Joined May 29, 2001
The buyer was selling them for $275, thats not what retail price was. Plus, someone just posted that they are in a TN outlet for $89.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THESE WERE RELEASED? ARE THEY EXCLUSIVE TO A CERTAIN STORE?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now