Is this Jordan 16.5 a House Of Hoops Exclusive?

These things are driving me crazy. I can't find anything about them anywhere online. Starting to wonder if they are fakes.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

they look like a outlet exclusive
They are. Saw them at the Nike outlet in Opry Mills (TN) for $89.

thats my point
these shoe ugly there not selling thats the reason there sitting at the outlets 

Do you realize for that price after shipping you could get some real xvii's and now some team jordan stuff?

fakes like the other colors on ebay
smh.gif

They may be ugly to some of you guys, but I like them. As I said before, they are the closest I will probably get to the AJ 17 white/college blue. I was just curious where they were released. I've never seen them or heard of them before. Thought maybe they were a HOH release that didn't sell well. Anyone know?

Originally Posted by thacamel

They may be ugly to some of you guys, but I like them. As I said before, they are the closest I will probably get to the AJ 17 white/college blue. I was just curious where they were released. I've never seen them or heard of them before. Thought maybe they were a HOH release that didn't sell well. Anyone know?

If you're willing to spend that much on some team J's why wouldn't you just buy the white/college blue 17's?

^^^I'll tell you what, find me a pair of DS Air Jordan 17 white/college  blue in a sz 12, for around $120, and I will gladly buy them

Originally Posted by thacamel

^^^I'll tell you what, find me a pair of DS Air Jordan 17 white/college  blue in a sz 12, for around $120, and I will gladly buy them
But those weren't $120 is what Im trying to say, im about 99% sure it says $275 with $65 shipping, correct me if im wrong...

The buyer was selling them for $275, thats not what retail price was. Plus, someone just posted that they are in a TN outlet for $89.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THESE WERE RELEASED? ARE THEY EXCLUSIVE TO A CERTAIN STORE?

Back
Top Bottom