Is this life?

youmadyoubad

Banned
Correct me if im wrong, but this is the equation that i see 70% of the people in my life do or plan to do.

School + Work + Family + Retire + Die = Life

Am i missing something?

Sorry but i think life is a bunch of BS. .

Correct me if  I'm wrong NT.

Yep.. thats life
ohwell.gif

what about the experiences in between? What about going to school working hard getting a job you love having a family you love, enjoying what you have...dont give en eff about what you don't have and living a good life.

What the %!+@ do you expect to happen?

You gonna get superpowers and win the lottery or something?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Denzel-Washington-Gangster_l.jpg

"My man"

To answer your question g, most people never live.
They just end up playing the role that we've been coached to play since we were kindergartners

What about time spent with friends and family and all the fun %#*+ you do, I dont know I feel like all the struggle makes me appreciate things more.

In order for their to be life, one must live.

What we have today are a bunch of walking zombies.

Very few people are truly living.

For MOST people it is... Do you got a goal or passion for something?!?

If you do, DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO and NEVER give up.

Dudes on here worry to much about life.  Just let it happen.  Don't get me wrong, worry about life, but don't put it in a prospective like this, this and that.  Stuff happens in between.  Nobody wrote the rule on life.  Yeah your right.  Life is pretty much what you said and when you say it, it sounds like life sucks.  But you never know what happens.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Correct me if im wrong, but this is the equation that i see 70% of the people in my life do or plan to do.

School + Work + Family   + Pressure to get married + get married and have kids pre-maturely + divorce + remarry + Retire + Die = Life

gotchu, bro...

fixed...

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

School + Work + Family + Retire + Die = Life

Am i missing something?

Sorry but i think life is a bunch of BS. .

Correct me if  I'm wrong NT.

I love how you noticed
That's just the system they want to trap you in

You're a working gear and a mass of people are oblivious to this

They want you to work, and pay bills so that the owners are comfortable and rich

So now that you've opened your eyes to this BS, its up to you to figure out how you'll snap out of that bogus world

Money can be made, and then be made to work For you... also there are other countries you need to visit and peep their way of life

Back
Top Bottom