is this painting worth $40K seriously?

saw this on ebay......same guy that did the pigeon patches.....now selling this for $40,000......im sorry but i really don't see the worth....can someone either fill me in on why this would be worth that or tell me i am not crazy for thinking this is the worse sneaker painting ever...at least he got the colors right :lol:
laugh.gif
DAVEWHITELOL.jpg

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

$40,000 is a steal...Don't blow up the auction...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

^^you can't be serious.....all jokes aside......i am about t0 slap together a carmine painting.....maybe i will use finger paints

just search "tiffany dunk sb painting" on ebay....dont wanna post live auction links cause the mini mod might come and snitch or a real MOD might warn me something....

Theres no way thats legit. Its gotta be a joke.

The fact that son just squeezed a tube of white paint for the swoosh, is funny though.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

im amazed that the auction is still going.....i was jus checking on his items to see if he had more of the pigeon patches and i jus stumbled on this.....i still can't believe he is dead serious lol

Some dude offered him 10,000. If I was very rich...
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

It has got to be a joke, he should be thrilled of someone offers 1.0% of the BIN price
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

it could be the fact that in art the main things that money hits for are
*colors
*idea
*full work {sloppy}
and depending on the artist,,that really gives it a boost

no one is gonna buy it
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Let's hope we make the most of this Warrior's offseason!​

wow that is awful. The guy obviously just wants someone to think its worth that much even though he threw it together in 5 min.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

The nike swoosh looks like it was done with toothpaste.
TeAm AiM cHaT
> Bulldognumb12 <

TEAM iSketch
Gimme an hint, Gimme a hint!!!

hahaha that has to be a joke
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

Back
Top Bottom