Is this self-defense, or murder??? What do you think? Watch this vid...

Originally Posted by sn00pee

some of yall must be brain dead or something.

Say someone attacks you with a knife in a dark alley. You defend yourself and successfully disarm, and incapacitate the man.
Now you are in no harm what so ever.
You go to your car, grab your gun, and shoot that man 5 times, in turn killing him.

Please tell me how you can't see the wrong in that.
Because once you attack me with a knife, and try to take my life, then you have just given up your right to live. I should not be obligated togive you a second chance to get up and pull out the gun I didn't know you had and blow my brains out. But your response again, is typical of the backwards way the panzies of this country like to think...protect the criminal, prosecute the law abiding citizen.

Just like the idiots who want to ban guns, that way only the criminals will have them, and the law abiding people will be defenseless. Because criminalsdon't care about breaking the law, thats what makes them criminals. Simply saying "ok guns are illegal now" doesn't stop criminals fromgetting them illegaly, it just stops law abiding citizens from getting them legally. Pure backwards idiocy...

Originally Posted by J Burner

Say someone attacks you with a knife in a dark alley. You defend yourself and successfully disarm, and incapacitate the man.
You go to your car, grab your gun, and shoot that man 5 times, in turn killing him.

Because once you attack me with a knife, and try to take my life, then you have just given up your right to live. But your response again, is typical of the %+$ backwards way the panzies of this country like to think...protect the criminal, prosecute the law abiding citizen.
no body is protecting the criminal. He got shot once. After that it was just unnecessary and excessive. nothing @+% backwards about it. Dude wasunarmed, and not even the slightest bit of a threat.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lakersmets49ers - banned
laugh.gif
Lots of violence in this thread...

Because once you attack me with a knife, and try to take my life, then you have just given up your right to live. But your response again, is typical of the %+$ backwards way the panzies of this country like to think...protect the criminal, prosecute the law abiding citizen.
no body is protecting the criminal. He got shot once. After that it was just unnecessary and excessive. nothing @+% backwards about it. Dude was unarmed, and not even the slightest bit of a threat.

You are absolutely protecting the criminal. How do you know the robber wasn't just playing possum, waiting for the chance to pull out the revolver he hadtucked in his pants and unload on the store clerk? Hmmmm...tell me that. It just so happens that in this case the robber didn't have a hidden piece, butthe store clerk didn't know that. I don't blame him AT ALL. Now what would you say then, if the store clerk left the robber on the floor, and therobber gets up and kills the store clerk? Every single one of you would reply "oh that store clerk should have made sure the dude was dead."

You are absolutely protecting the criminal. How do you know the robber wasn't just playing possum, waiting for the chance to pull out the revolver he had tucked in his pants and unload on the store clerk? Hmmmm...tell me that. The store clerk didn't know that. He, did however, make SURE that didn't happen. I don't blame him AT ALL. Now what would you say then, if the store clerk left the robber on the floor, and the robber gets up and kills the store clerk? Every single one of you would reply "oh that store clerk should have made sure the dude was dead."
but he didnt, if he did, and he was fixin to pull it, then hell yea, by all means, he should off pop'd off 12 rounds.
But he didn't. He's just as criminal as the dude who just tried to rob him.

I'd think that standing there with a gun pointed at an unarmed person possibly playing possum, while waiting for the police to arrive, would be the avenueI'd take.

You are absolutely protecting the criminal. How do you know the robber wasn't just playing possum, waiting for the chance to pull out the revolver he had tucked in his pants and unload on the store clerk? Hmmmm...tell me that. The store clerk didn't know that. He, did however, make SURE that didn't happen. I don't blame him AT ALL. Now what would you say then, if the store clerk left the robber on the floor, and the robber gets up and kills the store clerk? Every single one of you would reply "oh that store clerk should have made sure the dude was dead."
but he didnt, if he did, and he was fixin to pull it, then hell yea, by all means, he should off pop'd off 12 rounds.
But he didn't. He's just as criminal as the dude who just tried to rob him.

Exactly what I mean...#!$ backwards. There is absolutely NO WAY the clerk could have known. The point is the dude already pulled once, the clerk shouldn'thave to take the chance of him pulling again and risk getting shot. Now the guy protecting himself is a criminal because he killed the guy who tried to robhim. Pathetic argument dude, absolutely pathetic.

I'd think that standing there with a gun pointed at an unarmed person possibly playing possum, while waiting for the police to arrive, would be the avenue I'd take.

And at the same time you'd be risking your life by doing so, and if thats what you want to do, so be it. But you should not be forced to that. In anyevent, robber got what he deserved. He ran up in there waving a gun like billy badass attempting to rob and or kill someone, and he got wasted. I have nosympathy.

I guess it's murder. But it's hard to feel bad for the dead thief, much like when a parent of a molested child kills the abuser.

^as I understood it....dude was supine, not moving, a wound to his head, arms spread out with no gun in sight.

real dangerous situation right there.

No one is making excuses for the robber... you play with fire... you'll eventually get burned...but at the same time.. the pharmacist had other options hecould take...especially considering he already had turned his back to the guy not once...but twice.

^as I understood it....dude was supine, not moving, a wound to his head, arms spread out with no gun in sight.

real dangerous situation right there.

No one is making excuses for the robber... you play with fire... you'll eventually get burned...but at the same time.. the pharmacist had other options he could take...especially considering he already had turned his back to the guy not once...but twice.
I agree he had other options, but I am not arguing whether he had other options. I'm saying there is NO WAY the dude should be charged withmurder. This is not murder. He didn't go out looking for someone to kill. He didn't plan on shooting somebody that day. I'm just sick of therights of criminals getting put before the rights of the poeple they victimize. Voluntary manslaughter AT THE MOST if you're going to charge him withanything. I say just call it getting what he deserved and close the book.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

lakersmets49ers - banned
laugh.gif
Lots of violence in this thread...

i stared laughing at this gif for like 3 minutes lol. where is this from?

I have the slightest clue. I'm guessing it's two gifs merged together, because why else would Segal be murdering kids like that?
laugh.gif

excessive.

you shoot a man in the head. leave. come back. shoot five more times? self defense i understand... but he damn sure does not deserve to get off free...

Back
Top Bottom