roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I don't think she could tie them in that dress without exposure so that's prolly why he did it. Calm ya'll Falpha !!*%! down.

Chill man. You're talking to dudes who prefer their women in Hundreds tees and crusty !*+ 99 Jordan IVs. They know not what you speak
don't you run a hypebeast vintage store? #$%! outta here
laugh.gif

she could tie her own damn shoe.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

(KSteezy) It is being a gentleman. Not seeing what the big deal is. Treat every girl like your mother/sister and a lot of you dudes would have more success. (/KSteezy)
laugh.gif

Anyways straight loser status. 

internet-memes-friend-zone-veteran.jpg

There is simply NO reason for that. 
hey, that's one helluva massage.

StaXX wrote:
It's not the actual act, it's the way she's looking at him.
Based on her stance, she has him eating out the palms of her hands.
I'd probably tie my girls shoes but only if I had a valid reason or just wanted to give her some attention.

This

Personally, the only way I can imagine this not being a "simp" move is if I saw her laces were undone and I, without her asking or noticing, just decide to tie it for her, just to do it because I want to. I feel like that isn't a simp move honestly. ONLY IF IT WAS MY GIRL

But idk, that picture looks bad

Ok so I am going to coin a new term

It's called SIMP SLAPPING

Like "Someone need to SIMP SLAP this buffoon for tying that womans shoe for her"

Well at least he is strengthening his fap hand by tying the shoe

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I don't think she could tie them in that dress without exposure so that's prolly why he did it. Calm ya'll Falpha !!*%! down.

Not sure if you are serious but I understand what you are saying. But what if she was alone? She should have squated down and did it herself. Women know how to operate in their prostitute outfits. They are trained.
roll.gif
roll.gif

So true though.

Originally Posted by raichu098

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes straight simpin for these birds...
That's the thing.
If the girl treats him with respect and admiration (and all the things that come with that), then we can't blame him for returning the favor and doing something nice for her.

On the other hand, if (most likely) that's not the case, then 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I think loser and lame fit better than simping. I just don't get why that needs to be done.

my boyfriend would grab my foot and tie my laces if I asked him to, I'd have to be preoccupied at the moment though.

Back
Top Bottom