Is this the most evil woman on tv? the world?

She seriously reminds me that some women are indeed evil, always strap up, can't have no lovechild with a women with her attitude, like angry 99.9% of the time
tired.gif

BigPic%2841%29.jpg

amber-relief_blog.jpg

Screen%20shot%202010-09-06%20at%2012.23.23%20AM.png

She seriously reminds me that some women are indeed evil, always strap up, can't have no lovechild with a women with her attitude, like angry 99.9% of the time
tired.gif

BigPic%2841%29.jpg

amber-relief_blog.jpg

Screen%20shot%202010-09-06%20at%2012.23.23%20AM.png

laugh.gif
Yo I was NOT expecting to see her.I caught an ep like a week or two ago and thought the same thing.
Isn't he supposed to be marrying that +!+*% or something?

laugh.gif
Yo I was NOT expecting to see her.I caught an ep like a week or two ago and thought the same thing.
Isn't he supposed to be marrying that +!+*% or something?

I hate this broad, making homeboy propose on the beach with the water running up on him

I hate this broad, making homeboy propose on the beach with the water running up on him

she's annoying as hell but Gary is an %*+ hole too so they deserve each other...its best they don't involve anyone else in their lives and just roll with each other til death do them part

i wish Gary would lose some damn weight tho...he's so %#+++#@ fat and fat men annoy the %$** out of me

her voice is annoying "Gaaaaaaary"

she's annoying as hell but Gary is an %*+ hole too so they deserve each other...its best they don't involve anyone else in their lives and just roll with each other til death do them part

i wish Gary would lose some damn weight tho...he's so %#+++#@ fat and fat men annoy the %$** out of me

her voice is annoying "Gaaaaaaary"

Back
Top Bottom