Is this the year of the Japanese taking L's?

First the Toyota crisis, and now the PS3 network falters. Do you think its going to be a bad year to buy Japanese products? Is it a precursor or is it a stretch to think such?

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I'm sure the residents of Ohio would love for their black cloud to be passed on to the far east.

Or anywhere for that matter.

Cali has taken a lot of L's lately also

Originally Posted by JayAmazin

First the Toyota crisis, and now the PS3 network falters. Do you think its going to be a bad year to buy Japanese products? Is it a precursor or is it a stretch to think such?
I think Japan would be very fortunate if your two examples counted for them "taking L's"

I'm sure the residents of Ohio would love for their black cloud to be passed on to the far east.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I think Japan would be very fortunate if your two examples counted for them "taking L's"
I'm saying that those two examples could entail a ripple effect. We all know that the PS3 had many faults before it even came out so this is not news really.

Lol, a hitch in Toyota's manufacturing and a faulty PS3 network are indicators of Japanese products now?

Talk about ridiculous. You kiddin me?

fd7oqx.jpg

People always look up to the Japanese because of their technology and innovations.

but I wouldn't look up to them with anything in regards to business. they've been declining forever (see: JAL). they manage to keep it under the wraps until it's too late.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm saying that those two examples could entail a ripple effect. We all know that the PS3 had many faults before it even came out so this is not news really.
What ripple effect could PS3's being down for less than a day cause? 

CA >> Alaska >> New mexico >> Ohio

Originally Posted by StonedFace

CA >> Alaska >> New mexico >> Ohio
I wouldn't put them in that order more like CA>>Ohio>>Alaska>>New Mexico
laugh.gif

Alaska and New Mexico are ghost states

No Japan is not taking an L.

American media wants to install fear into the U.S minds, like they always do, so that you would buy American cars. Fear is the biggest business in the US. If you're in the business of fear instillation then you my friend are a wealthy man.

No one talks about Chrysler's recent air bag recall (355,500 vans) or the fact that Hummer is out of business. Because it's a huge dive for American auto makers.

For Toyota this is a draw back, Sure, but it's not an L, it's a situation that they can handle.

Back
Top Bottom