Is twstfrsh legit? Please help with LC Chi 1 check

Ask if got black thread on the inside of the shoe were the swoosh is. pics wouldn't hurt for what your paying. IMO they look just like my legit pair.

Thanks...they do have black stitching someone said their legit ones do....I think I'm a pull the trigger.

Thanks...they do have black stitching someone said their legit ones do....I think I'm a pull the trigger.
1 person said they do. You probably getting a good deal because he wants to dump his with Black stitching because until today no one seen Black stitching legit Chi's. Do you at the end of the day and I could be wrong. Sorry to give my honest opinion. Sample size w black stitching isnt there for me yet. I know a dude who sells pre-orders and he works in a Champs. Always wondered if he slipped some super perfects in the stockroom for legit pairs. Shady people in the world bruh. I wouldn't put it past anyone with the price these sell for. Moving on now. Good luck.

Let me help you out bro, lol. Super legit, View media item 1599818View media item 1599819
GALLERY]
View media item 1599822

I dont mean to be a pest to all and especially TwstFresh. I already got screwed on a pair....is it just me or towards the front the red sole is thick on the side view?

I dont mean to be a pest to all and especially TwstFresh. I already got screwed on a pair....is it just me or towards the front the red sole is thick on the side view?

Post pics of the fugazi pair you have, I'm curious?

I already know they are fake didn't need those checked...don't have anymore.

Back
Top Bottom