is USTREAM against the rules now?

just asking... cause if not, let's get it going
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Inconspicuous thread title you got there, that will really divert the attention of the mods![/color]
pimp.gif

im asking, I have been following the last couple... just wondering why they all got locked (ps easy with the rookie comment lol)

they've always locked all the ustream threads.. i was surprised they let the thread go 34 pages yesterday before locking it.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

im asking, I have been following the last couple... just wondering why they all got locked (ps easy with the rookie comment lol)
Because you cannot use NT for a planning ground for a site take over or trolling. Which that thread was and I am surprise that the thread went as far as it did.

IN

I dont think its really about ustream but rather the links to channels being posted with acts being shown/performed which are against NT rules. But yeah we goin in tonight?

Originally Posted by JHN2007

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Because you cannot use NT for a planning ground for a site take over or trolling. Which that thread was and I am surprise that the thread went as far as it did.

IN
cool man thanks.  that's what I figured... although I have to admit it was pretty hilarious

im surprised that other thread lasted so long with all the links being posted. i remember when ustream first popped up anytime you posted a link you got banned.

Originally Posted by eleet1

I dont think its really about ustream but rather the links to channels being posted with acts being shown/performed which are against NT rules. But yeah we goin in tonight?
this and also the underage girls
tired.gif

i wish we had a place where we could post stuff like this. you know ustream, tinychat, chatroulette.
any way to possibly make this dream happen?

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

i wish we had a place where we could post stuff like this. you know ustream, tinychat, chatroulette.

wink.gif

if you had more posts, i'd tell ya
grin.gif

batcave is only for the elite members
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

if you had more posts, i'd tell ya
grin.gif

batcave is only for the elite members
pimp.gif
sarcasm.

someone pm me the link again...i can't get to it through the app approval in my inbox...please and thanks...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

someone pm me the link again...i can't get to it through the app approval in my inbox...please and thanks...
youre gonna get this thread locked young lady

Back
Top Bottom