Is Victoria Justice a bust?

My gym plays the Sirius pop station and everyday they play the same Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus songs. What happened to Victoria Justice though? I checked out her discography and she dropped a single ("Gold") a few weeks ago but I haven't heard any buzz. It has a measly 172,000 views on Youtube lol. All those other girls are doing astronomical numbers right now. I think this bothers me. They need to let my girl eat too. "Victorious" was the show that fed Ariana Grande, and now she wanna take all the shine?
mean.gif

Victoria-Justice-900-600_01-29-13.jpg

victoria-justice.jpg

victoria-justice-hair-2013.jpg

VICTORIA-JUSTICE-at-LoveGold-Cocktails-In-Honor-of-Fred-Leighton-in-Los-Angeles-7.jpg

Victoria-Justice-at-Wildfox-Fall-2013-Collection-Presentation-Live-Performance-on-Wednesday-Feb-6-victoria-justice-33551645-817-1222.jpg

victoria-justice-extra-000.jpg

victoria_justice_14th_annual_warner_bros_and_instyle_golden_globe_awards_after_party_in_beverly_hills_january_13th_2013_6rQVcuIS.sized.jpg

Victoria-Justice-2013-Summer-Concert-Tour.jpg

Victoria-Justice-hacked-20130415230141.jpg

Last edited:
Someone said something about her having a double nose once, and now I cant look at her without seeing it. Whoever that was good job, you've scarred me.

Its all her fault though, shes done nothing to gain exposure outside of that show, while all the other names you mentioned have.

Last edited:
My gym plays the Sirius pop station and everyday they play the same Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus songs. What happened to Victoria Justice though? I checked out her discography and she dropped a single ("Gold") a few weeks ago but I haven't heard any buzz. It has a measly 172,000 views on Youtube lol. All those other girls are doing astronomical numbers right now. I think this bothers me. They need to let my girl eat too. "Victorious" was the show that fed Ariana Grande, and now she wanna take all the shine? :smh:

Victoria-Justice-900-600_01-29-13.jpg

victoria-justice.jpg

victoria-justice-hair-2013.jpg
VICTORIA-JUSTICE-at-LoveGold-Cocktails-In-Honor-of-Fred-Leighton-in-Los-Angeles-7.jpg
Victoria-Justice-at-Wildfox-Fall-2013-Collection-Presentation-Live-Performance-on-Wednesday-Feb-6-victoria-justice-33551645-817-1222.jpg

victoria-justice-extra-000.jpg

victoria_justice_14th_annual_warner_bros_and_instyle_golden_globe_awards_after_party_in_beverly_hills_january_13th_2013_6rQVcuIS.sized.jpg

Victoria-Justice-2013-Summer-Concert-Tour.jpg
Victoria-Justice-hacked-20130415230141.jpg

I mean, not really. She was getting paid much more than the other cast members of victorious, and shes had past success with music. if anything, the redhead girl has been a bust up until recently. She wasnt really doing anything

Just listened to "gold" . She could use a better production team and a few b-list movies to gain more exposure.

Need a sextape though! :evil:

I apologize, but I don't think you've ever created a good thread.
laugh.gif
 he came through with the pics though. 
pimp.gif

Someone said something about her having a double nose once, and now I cant look at her without seeing it. Whoever that was good job, you've scarred me.

Its all her fault though, shes done nothing to gain exposure outside of that show, while all the other names you mentioned have.
crap. domino effect in place. 
frown.gif

IDK about her but, I'm a huge Ariana Grande fan. Girl has pipes man.

When I first heard her single I thought it was a grown woman singing

I checked out her discography and she dropped a single ("Gold") a few weeks ago but I haven't heard any buzz. It has a measly 172,000 views on Youtube lol. All those other girls are doing astronomical numbers right now. I think this bothers me. They need to let my girl eat too. "Victorious" was the show that fed Ariana Grande, and now she wanna take all the shine? :smh:

gold dropped less than a month ago. ariana grande's song The Way was out for months and it barely made the top 10, same with selena gomez.

and it's not nickelodeons fault that ariana grande was so popular with the fans., acting like victoria justice didn't do the same to britney spears sister.

hyped

so is everyone is the op's post

5/10 at best

inb4 oh well post pics of the girls u smashin

Didn't read a word of what OP had to say, good looks (no pun) on the pics tho

Back
Top Bottom