Is Wardell Steph Curry II the GOAT shooter of all time ??

GOAT SHOOTER IN NBA History

• Reggie Miller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Allen

• Steph Curry

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Kyle Korver

• Tim Legler

• Steve Kerr

• JJ Reddick

• Jason Kapono

• Klay Thompson

• Steve Novak

• Daniel Boobie Gibson

• Total voters
GOAT shooter.

Sure, other guys like Peja, maybe Mark Price, as "pure shooters," might have a slightly higher % shooting around casually in the gym.

But during a game? No question, there is no other person in history who is as dynamic as Steph:

-Off the dribble. He's able to shoot off balance, regain balance quickly.

-Release. One of the quickest releases of all time, while maintaining high % accuracy, ridiculous. 

-Court vision and passing ability. It's difficult to double team because he can just as quickly get a pass off to a cutting teammate as fast as he can get the shot off. 

With all the above, he is the most deadly shooter of all time. 

Reminds me of KD from a couple seasons ago, he was doing the off balance, pull up anywhere, off screens, off the dribble,
where he was unstoppable. Had me saying WOW everytime I watched the Thunder play. Curry is the same way, like DAMN
:x :smh:

Curry is a great shooter but a the first few games of the finals this year he was slippin'

Last edited:
GOAT shooter.

Sure, other guys like Peja, maybe Mark Price, as "pure shooters," might have a slightly higher % shooting around casually in the gym.

But during a game? No question, there is no other person in history who is as dynamic as Steph:

-Off the dribble. He's able to shoot off balance, regain balance quickly.

-Release. One of the quickest releases of all time, while maintaining high % accuracy, ridiculous. 

-Court vision and passing ability. It's difficult to double team because he can just as quickly get a pass off to a cutting teammate as fast as he can get the shot off. 

With all the above, he is the most deadly shooter of all time. 

I think even in practice it's debatable.

77 3 pointers in a row...

He up there ... I give the edge to Ray for the longevity + game 6 right now ... 

best shooter i can remember is Drazen P. 

tough argument but if someone said Curry isn't the goat, i wouldn't argue against them ... 

Back
Top Bottom