Is Water the GOAT Drink?...An Appreciation Thread

Is water the GOAT drink?

• **** yes it is!

• Not thread worthy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Water and REAL juice only. Soda and stuff are for the kids and thick boys

So true buddy. But I don't even do juices. After giving up sugary drinks on Halloween 2019, all I drink now and since November 1st are water, sparkling water (the type with NOTHING in it other than natural flavoring, LaCroix, generic store brands or my favorite, Spindrift, and unsweetened ice tea. Pure Leaf is my favorite bottled and Chick-fil-a & McD's unsweetened tea with a few lemons are awesome!

Once I got past the sugar withdrawal about a week into it (and that was a WEIRD FEELING, let me tell you) it's so nice not drinking that crap anymore. And it makes water taste so much better since I'm used to no sweeteners in my drink. And finding Spindrift had been a blessing. Their lemon and lime flavors are great but their half & half (lemon and unsweetened tea) is my favorite. So good. And even La Croix Tangerine is really tasty. So glad i did what I did. Been over 1.5 years now and don't miss any of that junk.

And by cutting it out, I dropped 20 lbs quick (from 197 to 177. I'm now 185ish with the meds I take. At 6' that's good weight. Super happy to drink only water. And I drink a lot of it now (adding bottled with sparkling). 👍

Last edited:
Water only (for the most part) in my house. Got that 5 gallon deer park water cooler right in the kitchen. :smokin

need all my drinks ice cold.

this is my go to electrolyte drink though. it'll turn your piss form sunshine yellow to clear white. I drink it an hour before working out everytime.

Elixir of the gods. I do be side eyeing fat people who buy the 32 ouncers at the gas station tho.

1617825482451.png

I have a 64oz jug I keep by me usually throughout the day.

I usually have 3 glasses of water before I put anything else in my body

I started upping my water intake … I get like 100-120 ounces of water a day…. The only downside is like having to pee like almost every hour :lol:

all i drink is water... of course ill have alcohol on the weekends and diet soda once a week... but other than that its just water.... i used to be big on fiji water and while its the best water imo i stopped drinking it cuz it got expensive lol

Niketalk told me not allowing your kids to drink fat American juices and fat American sodas was, "Not letting them be kids" and thus , "ruining their childhoods."

Is this true or false?

Water all day. Can’t drink it at room temperature. I prefer it ice cold. I also like to treat myself to one Coke in a glass bottle a week as well.

Back
Top Bottom