Is Xbox live down right now?

why is it in the shop if you dont mind me asking? I have an original 60gb since 07, but just recently, when turning it on, it goes to a yellow blinking light. If its done, oh well, just want to recover whats on the hard drive, etc.

looking for places in queens that wont charge an arm and a leg.

yea its down

XBOX LIVE Service
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing in to Xbox LIVE
Xbox LIVE connectivity

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

Xbox 360 Console
Xbox.com

6/20/2013 11:32:31 AM PDT:

Hi Xbox Members! We are aware there is an issue with sign in and connectivity on Xbox LIVE. We are hard at work to get you back online as soon as possible! Check back here in half an hour for an update.

why is it in the shop if you dont mind me asking? I have an original 60gb since 07, but just recently, when turning it on, it goes to a yellow blinking light. If its done, oh well, just want to recover whats on the hard drive, etc.

look up the blow dryer trick on youtube. It will give you enough time to transfer saves to a USB or data transfer to a new PS3

Yea. I was getting the blinking yellow light when powering it on.

Back
Top Bottom