is your CELL PHONE WORTH this much to you?(pics)

get-my-cell-phone.jpg

get-my-cell-phone2.jpg

get-my-cell-phone3.jpg

get-my-cell-phone4.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

that $*@% is staying down there if i dropped it.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It depends...if it's a crappy phone (no pun intended) then nah, I would have left that shiznit in there (also no pun intended, lol) but if it were an iPhone 3Gs which just cost me 500 smackaroos, I'd be knee deep in that shiznit, getting my shiznit.

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

It depends...if it's a crappy phone (no pun intended) then nah, I would have left that shiznit in there (also no pun intended, lol) but if it were an iPhone 3Gs which just cost me 500 smackaroos, I'd be knee deep in that shiznit, getting my shiznit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why my son got no shirt or pants on with the floral boxers and hiking sneakers though?
& I'm faded this is too much right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is that an iphone?

not surprised if it is, i get the feeling that some of the people i know who have em would go crazy if they had to go back to some kind of "lesser" phone

i know i wouldn't recover it, and if by some miraculous way i got it back, i wouldn't even want to talk on it. How does she plan on cleaning it tho? You can't just drop a phone in with the dishes, you know.

I know someone who picked up their phone from the toilet and was actually able to use the phone after drying it.

I'm getting my phone outta that +$%%. I dunno anyone with a phone that cost them $300+ who wouldn't.

Kinda like people who front like they ain't gonna pick up a benjamin out of a toilet.

I know damn well I would.
grin.gif

I did an experiment where I would put melted chocolate in an open diaper and stuck a $5 bill in it... it was gone in less than 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom