is your CELL PHONE WORTH this much to you?(pics)

I could never use a phone that had someone else's @%*# on it, that would leave a smell on the mouthpiece.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Why my son got no shirt or pants on with the floral boxers and hiking sneakers though?
& I'm faded this is too much right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea i would have gotten it and cleaned it, then i would have sold it on ebay and bought a new one.

Originally Posted by sbib1130

sick.gif
 i honestly couldnt bring myself to go through that. it would be time for a new phone
My thoughts exactly. Cell phones have so many tiny crevices, and I can't imagine any amount of cleaning would get all of the poop gunk out.

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

It depends...if it's a crappy phone (no pun intended) then nah, I would have left that shiznit in there (also no pun intended, lol) but if it were an iPhone 3Gs which just cost me 500 smackaroos, I'd be knee deep in that shiznit, getting my shiznit.

If i dropped a phone that cost me $500 I'd be damn near swimming in their looking for it.

^ that would be getting listed on ebay immediatlly!!......i sure as hell wouldnt be retrieving it but if i can find and idiot that would let me hold them by their ankles and dunk them head first in the bowl sure why not.

I got a crappy phone, so I'd be kinda happy to drop it in there.
It'll give me a legit excuse to get a new one.

Back
Top Bottom