Is Your female a "Water Cup."???

Find out what a "Water Cup" is! Educate yourself! Listen to the debut single from Jey-Hard! Find out.. Nowww!

Stay Thirsty my friends! -$

Myspace/com/Billionaireincorporated

Or you can Google "Jey Hard Water Cup"

**Follow me on Twitter. @iAmBillionaire**

roll.gif
 Your opinion was voided the second you said "Dude"

Ninja... Ya mothers a "Water Cup" 
laugh.gif
 "Gargle Gargle"
On aother note..

I appreciate the feed back. I didn't expect any thing positive to come off Nike Talk. 95% of the board are lames in the real world. Talking about "frapping" while looking at random chicks pictures, drooling over a pair of shoes, Making lil signs like Ninja over there.. etc. Anyway.. keep the hate coming.. I loove iiiit! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by B M M

Ninja... Ya mothers a "Water Cup" 
laugh.gif
 "Gargle Gargle"
On aother note..

I appreciate the feed back. I didn't expect any thing positive to come off Nike Talk. 95% of the board are lames in the real world. Talking about "frapping" while looking at random chicks pictures, drooling over a pair of shoes, Making lil signs like Ninja over there.. etc. Anyway.. keep the hate coming.. I loove iiiit! 
smokin.gif
damn too bad no one in the real world cares about you or your water cup..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya see.. when people hate.. it usually means their jealous. You know this will catch on like wildfire. You KNOW this clown. So you want to throw pebbles at the throne. You're a clown.. Mad cause I didn't give you free material for ya next show! "I can't play this at a party! I'm a clown! The parents will go crazy!"

Lmao! See what I mean.. clown comes in here talking about another SHOE forum. Shame I tell ya. "Take ya tennis shoes & ya Kobe Bryant outfit.. and go JOIN the Lakers.. SQUARE!!"

Back
Top Bottom