Isn't she an NT member?

ESPN es no bueno for the most part. Like others have said, the sports version of TMZ.

Only show I miss is NFL Primetime with Berman.

E:60 and 30 for 30 can be good.

Of all the people that need to go, Jemele isn't one of them. Sage Steele, yes, but Jemele, I don't see it.

Agree with this, and with everyone else annoyed with Sage Steel. And while we at it, they gotta dump Kari Champion and Steven A Smith as well. I avoid everything in the mornings on ESPN cuz of them haha.

I like His and Hers/Numbers Never Lie/The 6.

And while we at it, they gotta dump Kari Champion and Steven A Smith as well.

maxresdefault (2).jpg

Nah son, Cari can stay

CRYjc3WVAAAAz-c.jpg

:evil:

ESPN is owned by Disney. One of the top guys at Disney, Bob something is on one of Donald's committees for something. No surprise ESPN distanced themselves.

I find it incredibly ironic this dude in the vid talking about what @dcallamerican tweeted thoroughly goes in about how stupid she is for tweeting something.

Even said DC could get fired for it.

Last edited:

Dude that made that video is a ****

I couldnt eem watch the whole video

Last edited:
get rid of beadle...... this isn't high school, so we don't have to pretend to laugh along with the corny rich girl just to party at her house

Jemele hill of all people that's on ESPN? :lol:
It's not like she isnt easy to avoid anyways. I personally don't enjoy her but there is far worse people I've seen on that channel

i think she is probably chills in person, but on TV she has to match the dry humor of lil arron donald, who i can't tell if he plays company guy well, or is that guy

He is a white supremacist though. His adminstration's motto is white power.

she's not funny, and Rachel Nichols would be 100× better on countdown

Eh, sounds like you're biased against her. She's a good host. nichols has the personality of a rock. the jump is the most vanilla / generic show on the network next to mike & mike.

Eh, sounds like you're biased against her. She's a good host. nichols has the personality of a rock. the jump is the most vanilla / generic show on the network next to mike & mike.
the personality of a rock, who is biased? she isn't funny, sorry, and she is no where near as knowledgeable as rachel, an actual sideline reporter; beadle doesn't add any value and her co host carry her on every show, EVERY SHOW

Back
Top Bottom