Isn't she an NT member?

I've never been a fan of her. Or Micheal smith, for that matter. I don't really have a true opinion of her getting her Kanye on, but I'm sure it won't end well for her. As an artist, Kanye can kinda say what he wants and won't really be penalized. She doesn't really have that liberty. Similar to Iverson wanting to make a rap album with lots of derogatory terms.
I'm sure there are big wigs behind espn that are cool with White House cats that aren't gonna be cool with this.

no i get it and i understand why espn repsnded the way they did

cuz ESPN is hemorrhaging ratings/subscribers and da last thing they need is a exacerbation of viewer exodus because political partisanship, when ostensibly they play zero role in that genre.

People are stupid. They know damn well those twitter fools don't care what she tweeted. They've hated her for years and just want her fired. Magazines have posted covers of the orange guy in the white house with swastikas and kkk hoods but this is what gets them mad.

People are stupid. They know damn well those twitter fools don't care what she tweeted. They've hated her for years and just want her fired. Magazines have posted covers of the orange guy in the white house with swastikas and kkk hoods but this is what gets them mad.

da problem is you can't sack Curt Shillin for doing da exact same thing on da opposite political spectrum, and Jemelle Hill merely gets a stern talking to, after a while a pattern starts to form, and these companies are under more scrutiny than ever.

ESPN should be Sports Journalism at its most elite, top to bottom before they even entertain da thought of dabbling in political advocacy, from any vantage point.

Last edited:
da problem is you can't sack Curt Shillin for doing da exact same thing on da opposite political spectrum, and Jemelle Hill merely gets a stern talking to, after a while a patter starts to form, and these companies are under more scrutiny than ever.

ESPN should be Sports Journalism at its most elite, top to bottom before they even entertain da thought of dabbling in political advocacy, from any vantage point.
is this her first talking too, because if it's about fair then she should be suspended like curt was before he was fired

The internet making up too many abbreviated terms. Normal people don't give a crap.

yeah they kinda do, if they didn't Kaepernick would've beeeeeeeeeeeeeeen back in da NFL already.

that's why if you not bout that political life, you stay outta it, like folks/businesses know you stay outta that religious rhetoric life.

ESPN either needs to let everyone express their political views, or no one...they can't half *** it or their gonna always be under a Barrell of a gun.

Maybe I been on here too long but I feel like SWS got made up on NT :lol:

Sort of correlating with society calling out white supremacists.

Maybe I been on here too long but I feel like SWS got made up on NT :lol:
right because my acronym game
Amq9d4Y.gif

So according to a few calling someone a bigot (when there is clear evidence) is equivalent to using racist insults?

right because my acronym game
Amq9d4Y.gif
Sorry b but I ain't mention you :lol:

I don't know who came up with it. It was getting disccused in one thread about a racist and then posters on this forum that are very suspect and then just like that SWS is born and gets its own thread :lol:

I don't know who came up with it. It was getting disccused in one thread about a racist and then posters on this forum that are very suspect and then just like that SWS is born and gets its own thread :lol:
i don't know who came up with it, not too many acrynoms context clues don't help you figure out

guess you can ascribe it to that pick up artist/political activist podcaster...his name escapes me at da moment...

Back
Top Bottom