.ISO players? Anyone has any recommendation?

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
I was wondering which .iso player are you using to play your files straight from the HD?? I have tried WMP and VLC and non play the file, so Iwas wondering if you guys know any one player that works?

Thanks ..

Joined May 26, 2003
Get Alcohol 120%. Put your iso in the Virtual Drive and play it just like a regular CD/DVD

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
I had Alcohol 120 and I'm trying to look for it but all paid versions and no key so I was trying to get a freebee but I guess I will go with it again ..thanks guys

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
once I extract the file if I remember right I can open it up .. I just cant find the .mpg file

Joined Jul 23, 2004
It's a image file not a video file, you need to have a virtual disc drive and "load" the image on to it. I use DAEMON Tools Lite.

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
i already downloaded alcohol and it works .. thanks guys .. I was wondering any other program but I guess ill just buy it again

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now