Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

I very clearly explained why I posted that particular article. Go back to the post I replied to, look at the NBC screenshot with the highlighted text, look at the date, and look at the date of the UN press release I quoted. By the way, the report DID come to that conclusion:

What the report DID conclude is this:

You are so committed to the mission of exonerating Hamas that you even disagree with someone who has the same objective as you: implementing a ceasefire.

I can't make it any bigger.

We've gone at length about the Bibi government's unspoken desire to push Palestinians out of the West Bank and Gaza in order to annex it; what I haven't seen a lot of, is a discussion about the intent to use the size of the Arab population to turn Jews into a minority in order to drive them out of the region. You've alluded to it in this thread, and we know that this is the real reason behind the push for a single state, so it's not like the intent to eliminate one demographic group is a one-sided sentiment.

You are completely misunderstanding and playing into the semantics Israeli hasbara fed to you that you are reading the report completely wrong.

Show me where is says they found substantial, proven and verified evidence of a mass and widespread systematic event of SA on the day of October 7th that was spread by Israel as gang rapes, broken pelvises, elderly and children raped and cutting off breasts? I quoted to you in the report that they did NOT, and in fact in the report they are debunking some of the lies that were told to them. Again, THERE WAS NOT ONE VICTIM FROM OCTOBER 7th identified. Any information that was spread via Israel was through non-credible and liars from non-expert volunteers, and others. tied to the government. Israel had also brought forth testimonies from forced confessions of suspected militants under torture, and second-hand testimonies claiming they witnessed gang rapes and mass SA events.

You know what they say about no victims identified Oh, they were all killed.

You even had Haaretz and residents from Kibbutz debunking the mass rape & SA on October 7th.

You have many independent journalists that debunked the mass rape hoax on October 7th, as well as broke it all down, the testimonies and the fact Israel kept LYING including the NY Times on this hoax. They also break down the report and read it from page to page.

Hamas had go pros that filmed their shootings, hostage taking and fighting, and Israel also released security footage from outside and inside the kibbutz, but somehow, there is NO footage of this mass rape SA while they were all fighting each other, getting hit by tank shells and helicopters from above and on a deadline to capture as many captives to get back into Gaza.

When they talk about the CONVINCING INFORMATION it is not talking about October 7, but of hostages in captivity in Gaza which are isolated incidents. Again, they are allegations as well. Also, convincing information does not mean it is proof and smoking gun.

You are completely misunderstanding and playing into the semantics Israeli hasbara fed to you that you are reading the report completely wrong.

Show me where is says they found substantial, proven and verified evidence of a mass and widespread systematic event of SA on the day of October 7th that was spread by Israel as gang rapes, broken pelvises, elderly and children raped and cutting off breasts? I quoted to you in the report that they did NOT, and in fact in the report they are debunking some of the lies that were told to them. Again, THERE WAS NOT ONE VICTIM FROM OCTOBER 7th identified. Any information that was spread via Israel was through non-credible and liars from non-expert volunteers, and others. tied to the government. Israel had also brought forth testimonies from forced confessions of suspected militants under torture, and second-hand testimonies claiming they witnessed gang rapes and mass SA events.
:smh: :smh:
I mean, there are better ways to insult my intelligence than to imply that I don't know how to read.

The Palestinian, Chinese, and Algerian reactions to that report were simply to say "what about the atrocities inflicted on Palestinians?" Those diplomats never denied the facts laid out in the report; they just decried the fact that the UN representative didn't go to Gaza for a more complete assessment that includes Israeli abuses.

Right now, I'm just expecting claims of crisis actors on Oct 7th...

UNRWA reposted this on X so take it for grain of salt since it’s reported that 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of their employees may or may not have once seen Hamas fighter on tv or internet so it probably a lie

Back
Top Bottom