issues in the white community...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Peep Game wrote:

Cause usually when a white person shows pride in their race, on average it's more anti-everyone else. There's plenty of ways you can show pride in your race/culture without
putting down other races/cultures, which they tend to do.
This is ridiculous and a low blow. 
My problem with NT talking about race but more specifically white people is that they group every white culture into one and post general stereotypes reflecting the same American life they live. Eventually, every single thread turns into people trying to reason with each other on which race is better and taking shots at each other 
eek.gif
 The only positive thing you can get from these threads is a chance to peer into how another race portrays your people. 

How is it "ridiculous" and a "low blow"? That's...what actually happens.

Can you make a more general statement though?

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

I think my maid has been stealing from my DVD collection.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I think this is a trap too....
ATGD, absolute foolish response though- would you like some dip for that chip on your shoulder?
laugh.gif
 theres plenty of white people with real problems
laugh.gif
I didn't think this thread was serious from the jump. Just as I expected it seems like a bunch of non-white ppl are in here posting about problems they have with white ppl or things they don't agree with that white ppl do.

Oh I also forgot to mention the problem of slavery guilt and how white ppl deal with it.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

- greed
- entitlement 

- overconsumption

- disrespect towards minorities (generalization towards minorities) 

- too much respect for pet animals (aka dogs) 
sick.gif

- materialism

- cultural ignorance

- short sighted world view

- unsustainable (ties in with overconsumption)

- think America is undoubtedly #1 place in the world, without having traveled outside of the borders 

These all can be applied to at least a few people I know outside of my race. Let me make myself clear- not all white people are like this 
laugh.gif
.  But this is 21 years of research gathered as a white male living in middle class USA.

- Thinking the United States IS "America".
Yesterday I asked my Argentine friends, "who do you think is the best futbol player in America?" They responded, "Messi."  It took me a second to realize how I phrased the question.  But yea you are right 100%.  It's just the way I've been saying it over my lifetime.  Grade school in the USA teaches that there are 7 continents, while here in South America teaches 5- America, Africa, Eurasia, Australia, Antartica

Yesterday I, a white guy, asked my waiter, a fellow white guy, for sliced cucumbers with my hummus in lieu of pita. Five minutes later my hummus is delivered surrounded by pita bread with no cucumbers in sight. We all have problems, kids!

Originally Posted by Used2playKobeNowiPlayLebron

lets just enslave white people for a couple hundred years. see how they recover from it-----
sick.gif

You should brush up on your history before you make absurd comments. 
which history? real history or that bull ##@$ christopher columbus nonsense they feed you in school?

You sound like you never made it out of high school.

Genghis Khan and the Mongols conquered Asia, most of Europe and a little bit of Russia. He's the only person to ever conquer Russia if I'm not mistaken. 

Ottoman Empire conquered damn near every country in Europe and Asia. 

Greek, Roman, and Ancient Egypt empires all had slaves. 

On a sidenote, I didn't even know slavery is at all time high NOW. That's disgusting. Estimated that there's 12- 35 million people. 

Peep Game wrote:

Cause usually when a white person shows pride in their race, on average it's more anti-everyone else. There's plenty of ways you can show pride in your race/culture without
putting down other races/cultures, which they tend to do.
This is ridiculous and a low blow. 
My problem with NT talking about race but more specifically white people is that they group every white culture into one and post general stereotypes reflecting the same American life they live. Eventually, every single thread turns into people trying to reason with each other on which race is better and taking shots at each other 
eek.gif
 The only positive thing you can get from these threads is a chance to peer into how another race portrays your people. 

How is it "ridiculous" and a "low blow"? That's...what actually happens.

How is it not a low blow? You are stating as a fact, the only way a white person can celebrate their culture and history is to put down other races. It's very easy to make this same case against a lot of other races because it's completely idiotic, untrue and GENERAL. It's just that you have a negative attitude about white people so you will see anything in a negative light to re-enforce it.
How would a "first world white guy" NOT share some if not all of the problems as a "first world x race"? 

What first world problems do you assume every race has but not white people? On the flip side, what problems do you think arise ONLY for white people and not the others?

sick.gif

You should brush up on your history before you make absurd comments. 
which history? real history or that bull ##@$ christopher columbus nonsense they feed you in school?

You sound like you never made it out of high school.

Genghis Khan and the Mongols conquered Asia, most of Europe and a little bit of Russia. He's the only person to ever conquer Russia if I'm not mistaken. 

Ottoman Empire conquered damn near every country in Europe and Asia. 

Greek, Roman, and Ancient Egypt empires all had slaves. 

On a sidenote, I didn't even know slavery is at all time high NOW. That's disgusting. Estimated that there's 12- 35 million people. 
Sure, slavery has existed for years, but you're equating the Atlantic/African-Slave Trade to these others is a complete fallacy. Everyone had slaves, but no other slave trade was like that of the European conquests of Africa. Go a little bit deeper into the right history books.

that smug white privilege----
but we aint talkin about some *++! that happen 10000 years ago when there wasnt tv and media to put *++! in peoples heads b
we talkin about *++! thats poppin off right now, white devil. ghenghis khan wasnt brainwashing people makin them thin they better than the next man because of the shade of his skin

you cant believe *++! you "learn" around here anyway cuz. for all i know it coulda been 6 thousand jews killed in the holocaust instead of 6 million b
but you white cats are so gullible youll believe the moon is made out of cheese if its in enough books

but we aint talkin about some *++! that happen 10000 years ago when there wasnt tv and media to put *++! in peoples heads b
we talkin about *++! thats poppin off right now, white devil. ghenghis khan wasnt brainwashing people makin them thin they better than the next man because of the shade of his skin

you cant believe *++! you "learn" around here anyway cuz. for all i know it coulda been 6 thousand jews killed in the holocaust instead of 6 million b
but you white cats are so gullible youll believe the moon is made out of cheese if its in enough books
2vip7ys.jpg

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Sellout

Why is it that almost any race can show pride in their ethnicity and they are culturally empowered, but when a "white" person show's pride in their race they are considered racist?

Maybe because a lot of whites take it overboard.
Also,the European history you would take pride in, steps on a lot of other cultures.
i agree with the second statement. And also white privilege plays a part

How is it "ridiculous" and a "low blow"? That's...what actually happens.
How is it not a low blow? You are stating as a fact, the only way a white person can celebrate their culture and history is to put down other races. It's very easy to make this same case against a lot of other races because it's completely idiotic, untrue and GENERAL. It's just that you have a negative attitude about white people so you will see anything in a negative light to re-enforce it.
How would a "first world white guy" NOT share some if not all of the problems as a "first world x race"? 
What first world problems do you assume every race has but not white people? On the flip side, what problems do you think arise ONLY for white people and not the others?

What you (and apparently Mez 0ne) did was selective reading. I said on average and usually. If you can list any American white organizations (since I'm assuming that's the original premise
of this thread, not Spanish mixed whites, etc) whose sole focus is/was to uplift white Americans without putting down other races and ethnicities, I'd gladly agree with you. But I really don't

think that's the case.

This stems from a different thread a couple days ago (can't remember which), but something similar was brought up with the Black Panthers and current black & hispanic street gangs. The

Panthers sole focus was to lift up the black community. That militant aggressive aspect didn't come in til later. As far as the street gangs, they were solely created to uplift struggling minority

communities. Then too many criminal minded people got involved, and you have the constant outpour of violence we have now. 

So I'll ask you again, what American white organizations have been created to uplift white Americans while not trying to cut off other races/ethnicities at the knees? 

And as far as the bolded part...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 That's the first time I've ever heard that. That "general statement" I made wasn't general at all, it's highly tangible. There's plenty of black, Hispanic,

Asian, Indian, etc organizations that try to uplift those groups without stepping on any other groups toes. Some of those organizations even overlap, not solely focusing on just 1 race or ethnicity

(as in NAACP and LULAC not only being devoted to blacks & Latinos). Where are the American white organizations like this? That's basically my whole point. If these organizations possibly

existed, they would actually come to light, and we would be seeing those either as much as the negatives of the Klan and Aryan Brotherhood, or seeing them way more on a large scale than those

2 groups (like it should be).

Damn, I'm a 2nd generation American from Sicily and some of you want to enslave me because I have tan skin and am white.

Me nor my family has done anything to anybody (I'm not counting white privilege because I can't help that).

And yes, I'd love to know the (real) history of my country.

So I'll ask you again, what American white organizations have been created to uplift white Americans while not trying to cut off other races/ethnicities at the knees?

NHL?

Originally Posted by PLVN

NHL?
pimp.gif
Gotta specifically credit Canadians for that though.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

- greed
- entitlement 

- overconsumption

- disrespect towards minorities (generalization towards minorities) 

- too much respect for pet animals (aka dogs) 
sick.gif

- materialism

- cultural ignorance

- short sighted world view

- unsustainable (ties in with overconsumption)

- think America is undoubtedly #1 place in the world, without having traveled outside of the borders 

These all can be applied to at least a few people I know outside of my race. Let me make myself clear- not all white people are like this 
laugh.gif
.  But this is 21 years of research gathered as a white male living in middle class USA.
REALNESS.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

Damn, I'm a 2nd generation American from Sicily and some of you want to enslave me because I have tan skin and am white.

Me nor my family has done anything to anybody (I'm not counting white privilege because I can't help that).

Somehow all "white" people get lumped into the same group here in the US, even though many of our families are absolutely nothing like the stereotypical American white family and don't even have any history here 
ohwell.gif
 None of the things heirjordan15 listed applies to families of more recent European descent or with knowledge of their backgrounds/ancestry

Originally Posted by SFC415

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

Somehow all "white" people get lumped into the same group here in the US, even though many of our families are absolutely nothing like the stereotypical American white family and don't even have any history here 
ohwell.gif
 None of the things heirjordan15 listed applies to families of more recent European descent or with knowledge of their backgrounds/ancestry
I see what you are saying, but I would say my list is more based off social classes than descent.  So I guess it is flawed in that sense (huge or small flaw depending on how you want to look at it).  Like I said, that is just what I have gathered over my lifetime as a white, middle class american who has seen some other parts of the world.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a terrible mess of words

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

lets just enslave white people for a couple hundred years. see how they recover from it-----

would white people be selling their fellow less fortunate fellow white people into slavery like some africans did during the slave trade?
Wait.. What? Africans only sold Africans to Europeans to navigate ships and the likes... Africans were not used for slave labor here in the Americas.

A different kind of people were used for that job.

this man knows.

+
Arabs were the first slave traders before Europeans hence the influence which is still prevalent in N. Africa.
Europeans already enslaved each other long before blacks. Their entire feudal/ lord system of government was class slavery. The entire continent of Australia was for their prisoners lol. 

Slavery wouldn't be possible without blacks selling other blacks tho We all know not everybody likes everybody and u gotta be naive to think a king wouldn't enslave his enemies and sell to others .Gotta stop blaming D. Whiteman for slavery. He was one of the last in the game...

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by scshift

All I know is people are quite racist against white females.

He's back! Where you been man?

I've been back for a while, but I've been learning calculus and number theory and also trolling random girls on the streets to stay busy
laugh.gif

scuffed my boat shoes, want to kill self...#issuesinthecountryclub
shot a 79 with my fiancés dad, he thinks I suck at golf #issuesinthewhitecommunity

gas went up, had to expense my boat's gas....

Back
Top Bottom