It appears that BFO has a stalker.

So I get a knock on my door today around 2:30. Its the holiday today so Im just chilling out watching Be Cool and not expecting anyone. Its my apr manager. She says that she walked past my door around 2pm and everything looks normal and then comes back at 2:30 and whats in front of my door?

So either I pissed off some chick OR a florist.
Team Negrodamus​

:lol:
laugh.gif
I would be scared if I were you....maybe they got the wrong apt...how well do you know your neighbors?

Maybe that's some sort of special flower arrangement.

It was meant to arrive like that.

it was me. you never call me anymore! i'm breaking up with you!

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

no card, and and no clues.

yamakazi18.
Please baby, give me another shot. I am sorry I haven't been paying enough attentio to you lately. You know how it has been at work, with a few drivers injured and a few on vacation they have been running me 12-12 hours a day. When I get off I just don't have the energy to do anything but go home and crash. You must know I think about you all the time its just that when it gets like this I get iritable and I don't want to be snapping at you over silly stuff. You deserve better and at the very very least you deserve all of my attention when I have it to give. I will call you tonight, I am sorry about all this.

p.s. How much you spend on the flowers :wink:

Quote:
Please baby, give me another shot. I am sorry I haven't been paying enough attentio to you lately. You know how it has been at work, with a few drivers injured and a few on vacation they have been running me 12-12 hours a day. When I get off I just don't have the energy to do anything but go home and crash. You must know I think about you all the time its just that when it gets like this I get iritable and I don't want to be snapping at you over silly stuff. You deserve better and at the very very least you deserve all of my attention when I have it to give. I will call you tonight, I am sorry about all this.

how romantic... how is this guy SINGLE still????

ok i admit it was me fame, i was mad u didnt comment me back on myspace, and i felt you used me on those mars 4's :frown:
frown.gif

God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

I didn't? I am a shmuck. You have my permission to run me over Jon, anytime, just clean your grill afterwards I have a terrible diet.

<3

my grill, id be more worried bout my rims if anything :b
tongue.gif

God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

Maybe it was Carra? :lol:
laugh.gif

...sorry Jake had to bring that up, no one nowadays knows bout that anyways. we be niketalk cavemen.
[/b]​

^plz take down my picture before i make you smell my armpits.

ps: why you hiding my nipple with that nike sign? i find it to be my best quality.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Back
Top Bottom