IT JUST FRUSTRATES ME..

Does anyone know why some of the colorways of jordans do not get released here in the PI? anyone working for Nike PI who can answer this? it totally pisses me off cause nike stores here don't release all colorways of jordans..well, it's okay if they don't release retro colors but even OG colors like the military 4s were never released here. what's up with nike PI's marketing team??! And if they don't release all the upcoming OG colors of Jordan 5 here then it'll be official for me to say that NIKE stores here SUCK!!!

grapes are releasing end of the month. i think the military 4 will release too.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Unless you promise to buy every single pair that comes out, I don't think Nike Philippines is that stupid to release every colorway of Js here. That would be the worst move ever. You have to understand that most of the stores experience overstocking and it would be a bad business decision to heed the call of a few sneakerheads.

Tell you the truth, I've seen the selection of sneakers here grow over the past 10 years and I can say that we have one of the best selections of Nike footwear in Asia IMO. Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan are too focused on lifestyle / limited / QS / SB line. Here in the Philippines, we get a little bit of everything (from low end to high end, retro to new models) except for the SB line.

Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

If you're frustrated that not every J colorway is release in PI then how do you think the Canadians feel?

We rarely get L'Style releases as often as PI and we are just north of USA.

So you should be even proud that PI is getting limited releases eventhough there are markets bigger than PI

2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^that's sad...

i noticed that sneaker heads/lovers are growing here in our country..

and regarding the releases, not all the shoes are selling and after several months they will only hit the outlets or having bigger discounts..

so how frustrated is carlo????... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
limited na nga ang choices....ala pa syang size eheheheh...

here's the kicker.... he knows somebody in nike phil... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

peace carlo...ala lang mapagtripan...
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

LOL @ tsiken! :lol:
laugh.gif

Well its been frustrating that my size in J's is always nowhere to be found.... The only good thing about this situation is that I get to save more.

Quote:
Carlo is a celebrity in the Philippines. I saw him on Eat Bulaga last week.

I need one of em EB babes! :lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

^post naman pics... kasama yung EB Babes.. hehehe...
At syempre si Pauleen...

Back to topic.... I agree with KC regarding that PI received better shoes than our neighbors....

We will receive those J's (Militaries and Grapes) but the problem will be those resellers again... :smh:
nono.gif

The only thing that frustrates me is that there are no SBs here. But then again, its kind of a good thing that there are no SBs here so not a lot of people wear em. Hehe!
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Quote:
its kind of a good thing that there are no SBs here so not a lot of people wear em. Hehe!

You haven't seen KC's collection. Supreme hi and low in both colors, Zoo York, Chocolates, Wheats, Forbes, Heinekens, Denim SB. He's got all the expensive ones. He's got that hookup ABC from LA. He got the hookup because about three years ago he hooked up ABC with a flight to Luzon, pance and palabo, a pinay, and a good night sleep.

Carlo, hook me up with Cindy Kurleto. I know you can... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
You haven't seen KC's collection. Supreme hi and low in both colors, Zoo York, Chocolates, Wheats, Forbes, Heinekens, Denim SB. He's got all the expensive ones. He's got that hookup ABC from LA. He got the hookup because about three years ago he hooked up ABC with a flight to Luzon, pance and palabo, a pinay, and a good night sleep.

don't exposed it!

:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and btw if kc got the expensive one's i know you also got the expensive Bapes!!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quote:
Carlo, hook me up with Cindy Kurleto. I know you can... :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh boy!! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

and yeah! EB BABES!! mr. carlo don't forget to post some pics!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:

this post seems to be a drama that turned into comedy... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
and btw if kc got the expensive one's i know you also got the expensive Bapes!!!

Hell yea. Go to North Edsa American Blvd. for all the hottest gear.

One night with Cindy. I'll even wear my Silverworks!

KC,

I'm reporting you to the other mods after I get out of the recording studio.

See you fools on wowowee...

1138965119_l.jpg

^that place is too far for me.. :lol:
laugh.gif

i'll just check the branches in sm manila and rob place ermita... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom