It just got real....

Friends from HS are still my boys today.
If y'all are really close you'll stay that way no matter where you end up.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Hassan16 I feel you bro. they more like family then friends....

But yea man I mean I'm excited but damn seeing them leave today was like damn...I can't call you tommorow morning and be like "aiight what we doing tonight, invite her and her friends over, what you finna do, etc"...I got teary eyed for real.

Btw some of y'all real gay...talking bout two dudes pipin each other and me whippin stuff out.
Whatever man. Your loss.
roll.gif
  Someone show him the thread about the nt'ers 2 bestfriends playing house and being butt buddies.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

You'll probably never hear from your HS friends again

Mostly true but not entirely. A lot of people from HS you will never talk to. But your core group of friends you will.

this, smfh them phony fake $%$ dudes gonna leave you for dead once they make some new friends and get sprung off some jo $#*% +!!%% that will give neck to 5 dudes in a staircase and then talk bull like she wad taken advantage of.

Just had my class reunion. Damn I forgot what everyone was like. If you choose to stay close to your hs friends, you will be close to them

heres my advice. Please don't go to college and study some bs cuz once college is all said and done your gonna feel like your stuck in a sandpit wondering what to do with your life now that the party is over.
Summary: Life is about progression brother

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Kinda true.

The friends you make in college are going to be your boys forever.
I lost contact with some hs friends but my close boys in hs are still my boys now. The close friends I made in college just added to them, didn't replace them.

Originally Posted by soltheman

frown.gif
? That should be 
pimp.gif
, fam.
Exactly. Having access to thousands of women on a daily basis is a 
frown.gif
?  Imagine all the debauchery that will be going on when you're there. Enjoy it man... it's going to pass by real fast. 

damb, sounds like some of yall got some crappy friends.

every situation and person differs. some people stray once they go away to college, some dont.

most of my closest friends today are still friends from HS or even before. I go back 25+ years with some of my dudes (from kindergarten and we all in our early 30's now). i will admit that when i was in college, the relationship with the HS friends became more distant. A lot of this has to do with the fact that you are with your college friends pretty much 24/7 (especially if you dorming or living in an apt with them or whatever). All of that time spent with each other, and being around each other, gives you the false appearance that they are your brothers/boys, but in my experience... REAL relationships take a lot more time and experiences to build.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Kinda true.

The friends you make in college are going to be your boys forever.
Not at all true....my dudes from HS will be my homies for life...as will be my select few dudes from Uni

You'll lose touch with a lot of people from HS, but not everyone... You'll still be cool with your closest friends.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

They're still gonna be ya boys. From my experiences the friends I made on campus, stayed there. They're more acquaintances than anything. The friends from home are long-lasting.

This. Kinda. I've made some friends in college but most I'm just cool with.
My boys from back home are my bros for life.

Wow, I gotta stay away from these threads. All of you sharing your awesome stories about women and how fun college was got me feeling sad. Community college ftw/ftl

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

You'll lose touch with a lot of people from HS, but not everyone... You'll still be cool with your closest friends.

real talk. the only people i chill with whenever i make it back home are my 3-4 closest friends. i remember when we left for college we were all on some we're never gonna see each other again type %@%$
laugh.gif
i still talk to all of them pretty often

With social networking at an all time high, as long as you and your friends constant stay in communication, you'll act like nothing ever happened.

Plus you'll meet new people in college and possibly grow closer to them as you and them grow up.

early congrats to your 1st std (curable hopefully)

have lots of sex and alcohol...it does the body good

Just don't stick around home. You get dragged into a lifetime of loserville-ness. No body hanging around town after HS graduation is doing anything worthy of your future.

I'm going into my Junior year, and thankfully I have only one close friend who went away for school. My friends and I have visited him and had crazy times. Another friend went away, but it's close enough where he comes home often.

Back
Top Bottom