It just got real....

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

You'll probably never hear from your HS friends again
Kinda true.

The friends you make in college are going to be your boys forever.

UNLESS they all move away to find jobs and in this economy, that is surely possible. 

Thanks to social networking, however, communication will be easy.  Me and my college buds keep saying we're all going to get together for beers.  We've been saying that since graduation.  It's never happened.

Life goes on, you meet new people.  If you're lucky you'll find a nice girl and meet a few dudes to go fishing, watch sports and play ball with. 

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

You'll probably never hear from your HS friends again

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Not true. I see my closest friends from high school every time I go back home. If you guys are really boys, then you'll kick it with him every Christmas break or so. Don't sweat it.

It's ABOUT TO GO DOWN! (Kevin Hart V). But honestly bro, just enjoy college while you can. Those 4 (maybe 5...maybe 6 lol) years are going to fly. College is all about time management...and the management of a few other things...
pimp.gif

So you gonna cut the cord right. Also you know once he walks into orientation and some white kid mentions COD or wu tang they will be BFF and you will be lunch meat

My friends from hs > friends from college.
But I'm still a freshman, so who knows... But yeah enjoy college OP and good luck.

^?

I'll miss my family (for the first few days) and my mom's cooking...food at the college I'm going to sucks. But I'm excited to meet new people though.

Back
Top Bottom