It just got real....

just saw my boys go off to college.
frown.gif
 im leaving in two weeks also.

Is this a spinoff of that thread where an NT'er found out his 2 friends were pipin' each other out?

I know you guys are young, but if y'all really boys, you'll keep in contact. It's only going to get better from here on out. On another note, it won't really get real until you graduate homie. Enjoy it while you can.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

You'll probably never hear from your HS friends again
Kinda true.

The friends you make in college are going to be your boys forever.

They're still gonna be ya boys. From my experiences the friends I made on campus, stayed there. They're more acquaintances than anything. The friends from home are long-lasting.

frown.gif
? That should be 
pimp.gif
, fam.

Look, I don't know what your school situation is, but the next few years have the potential to literally define your life. You might be scared because you've never really been from home, or because you don't really know what you want to study -- suffice it to say that there are a lot of things that may make you uncertain. But you have a lot to look ahead to. Freedom, probably unlike you've experienced thus far. Women, who will (especially as freshmen) go the extra yard to look good and impress you. And experiences, many of which you probably won't even believe you lived through.

Just stay in those books, put your education and future above any piece of tail or party, and make the most out of any opportunity that you find yourself in.

pimp.gif

if they're like fam, then yall will find a way to keep in touch. probably kick it over winter break or whenever there's a huge party in one of your areas. nothing to be
frown.gif
about

yo I leave for ECU in 2 weeks as well.

And I think the friends that I made in HS will be my boys forever. Like, I've known em since the 6th grade.

The friends I make in college will be more for networking and having a good time, but honestly who knows.

Right now tho, I'd take a bullet for any of my best friends and they've all been with me since before HS and throughout it.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Kinda true.

The friends you make in college are going to be your boys forever.

Very true. I talk to maybe 2 to 3 people I went to high school with. But when I go back to my hometown I only hang out with my college buddies. 
Enjoy college fam its the best years of your life. You hate it while your there at times, but man I would do anything to go back. 

I'm not going to college, figure its my way of getting into the real world a few years early.

Hassan16 I feel you bro. they more like family then friends....

But yea man I mean I'm excited but damn seeing them leave today was like damn...I can't call you tommorow morning and be like "aiight what we doing tonight, invite her and her friends over, what you finna do, etc"...I got teary eyed for real.

Btw some of y'all real gay...talking bout two dudes pipin each other and me whippin stuff out.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Kinda true.

The friends you make keep in college are going to be your boys forever.
Still hanging with the homeboyz....the friends I've made in college...eh....not as close as my boys from high school.

As stated, the homies from back home are my brothers. I dont live close to any of my dudes from college so not too much connection.

Back
Top Bottom