IT (The Clown) - Out September 8th

It was pretty decent overall.
Richie brought some lulz but it got OD. He's the type of friend that doesn't get invited to all the parties because people can only take so much of him
I'm a try and watch the old mini series sometime this week to see which is better.

Just found out 2 things I didnt know beforehand. Movie is rated R. Why? Also the budget was only 35 mil. Which makes sense now since the cgi was pretty bad.

anigif_sub-buzz-6928-1505766701-1.gif

It was pretty decent overall.
Richie brought some lulz but it got OD. He's the type of friend that doesn't get invited to all the parties because people can only take so much of him
I'm a try and watch the old mini series sometime this week to see which is better.

I know a few people like that. :lol:

This one guy from college man...dude was a clown, no pun intended, and hilarious but a clown ALL the time. He was always playing ball and chopping it up with us in the hallways (CUNY, where it feels like HS) so id see him often and id dread it after a while.

Word that was sort of out of place.

Pennywise pushes a bully in to a full on psychopath

Happens in the book too. Son is a full blown crazy, the movie Henry was lowkey tame in comparison :lol: dude was a gay/bi psychopath.

It does seem out of place in the movie the way they did it though.

IT: Pennywise Actor Says ‘Disturbing’ 1600s Flashback Was Cut

“There was a scene we shot that was a flashback from the 1600s, before Pennywise [was Pennywise]. The scene turned out really, really disturbing. And I’m not the clown. I look more like myself. It’s very disturbing, and sort of a backstory for what It is, or where Pennywise came from. That might be something worth exploring in the second one. The idea is the ‘It’ entity was dormant for thousands and thousands of years. The [flashback] scene hints on that.”
I'm really wondering where they're gonna take the 2nd one.

They can go down a really really really dark path if they want to.

Happens in the book too. Son is a full blown crazy, the movie Henry was lowkey tame in comparison :lol: dude was a gay/bi psychopath.

It does seem out of place in the movie the way they did it though.
That's what I meant. The escalation was crazy.

Went from bullying and bullying to one scene of his dad punking him to stab instant death :lol: :smh:

I mean, he was carving the stomach of the fat kid earlier in the movie and almost shot a cat so the craziness was there. Plus, his dad embarrassed him in front of his boys with the gun so it wasn't hard for penny to manipulate him.

Yeah in the book they get deeper about why he's like that.

I don't understand why they killed him off though. He plays a big role in part. 2 . I feel like they're going to change a lot for this next movie.

Watched it this past weekend, and I enjoyed it. They did the OG movie justice. Glad it's being received well.

Forgive my ignorance because i haven't read the book (prolly won't) but how does some of penny's abilities work? How come the girls dad couldn't see the blood in the bathroom but the kids could and why did penny disappear in the garage when the fat boy lifted the garage door? How is ol boys bitten face visible if penny isn't? There's other questions that I had but I just can't think of then right now. I'd like to hear the reasoning or thoughts from you guys tho. Discuss...

Forgive my ignorance because i haven't read the book (prolly won't) but how does some of penny's abilities work? How come the girls dad couldn't see the blood in the bathroom but the kids could and why did penny disappear in the garage when the fat boy lifted the garage door? How is ol boys bitten face visible if penny isn't? There's other questions that I had but I just can't think of then right now. I'd like to hear the reasoning or thoughts from you guys tho. Discuss...

1. IT has sort of an influence over the adults that live in the town. (Almost as if they are under a spell) So they are completely oblivious to things like the bathroom scene. This is why some of them were acting a bit off.

2. I wouldn't look too deep into that part. Remember Pennywise was using the projector to terrorize them, projectors need darkness to work, open the garage door to reveal the light ...bye bye Clown. It was that and a mix of a cliche horror movie scene . *villain jumps out, victim turns on a light or something, villain disappears*

3. Ehhh I don't know :lol:

Back
Top Bottom