It's 1 am, why you still up?

that new Game track wit Pharrel bumpin.... other than that I'm servin *%$$## on 2K10
laugh.gif
love this game

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

that new Game track wit Pharrel bumpin.... other than that I'm servin *%$$## on 2K10
laugh.gif
love this game

you probably abuse dudes with the cavs huh? guess you'll start using the knicks this summer..

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif
love this game

you probably abuse dudes with the cavs huh? guess you'll start using the knicks this summer..

thats my team but not on the game. You never play with your team on this or madden u know cuz u make decisions like a fan...
with madden being a browns fan that rule is MUCH easier... but now that i've dropped my pearls of wisdom I'll thank you to hop off...
wink.gif

2:09 in Minnesota... staying up late like a fool, I have an 8:20 am class tomorrow that I need to get to. Too busy reading Al Capone's Wikipedia article.

Originally Posted by romeo0o

i just left brooklyn with no signs of snow. there was a rain cloud like 2 hours ago. op for real?

yeah no snow, didn't think so.

Originally Posted by SolidGold

I'm still used to staying up late from spring break last week

wow me too, usualy sleep around 2-3 now. even with school

I just got home from my girls house..

Contemplating wether to go to bed or play some MW2...But I usually vape then go on xbox but I have no bud. And I get frustrated when I play if I'm not slooted.

smh.gif
FML.

trying to do homework.

i spent the last two hours browsing ebay and the team electro thread.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by jthagreat

was playin MW2 waitin for this broad to dome me up... she couldnt make it...watching White men cant jump

well i got some dome tonight. went into smash...
sick.gif
 i could have threw up seriously my gawd....ewww

anyway just got out the shower.

pics? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

word what was that about. ima dude, you a dude i assume. no pics.

um ol girl (another girl) just left. She even told me she was on her cycle, so dome only
pimp.gif

this will be my last time puttin my "stuff" on the internet, but man, ive been gettin a lot of play lately.
smokin.gif

just woke up from an episode of sleep paralysis and i don't want to be held down by whoever that is

Back
Top Bottom