It's 2011 and dude still try to front an act like they don't....Vol. Put ya face in it

Really though? Dudes really still actin like they don't eat the box? We know you do it. Stop fronting, all the real playa's doin it. 
smokin.gif

4f1256243f62fef3e600894c7f7c249c245d8e6.jpeg

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Really though? Dudes really still actin like they don't eat the box? We know you do it. Stop fronting, all the real playa's doin it. 
smokin.gif

4f1256243f62fef3e600894c7f7c249c245d8e6.jpeg
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I'm getting deja vu right now. I swear on my life this same topic was made before with that same Denzel pic
laugh.gif

I remember a couple years ago when mentioning eating box was super taboo on NT.

Now it's not so frowned upon.

It's probably because most NT'rs seem to smash ugly, fat, and disease infested @$%$$!.

ive done it to 2 different ladies. both were my Gf's at the time.

i like to please. +shrugs+

my mouth aint touching nothin random. S!!! it takes me a long time to kiss a broad.

With male bravado being less prevalent over the last few years men have become more open about eating the box.  5 years ago your boys would probably check you if you even thought about mentioning you did it.  me on the other hand, low key gets me into it.  You gotta test it though, needs to taste like water, b.

I do it to wifey only...i actually half way enjoy it gets that box dripping like a mofo
eek.gif

I see a lot of cats keepin it real. I ain't sayin you eat any chick you smush. I'm sayin bros it's all in the finger test man. Got one chick taste like a strawberry starburst. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did it with one chick and she was tha baddest chick I have smashed to this date and the womb tasted of cinnamon rolls I regret nothin

Back
Top Bottom