It's 2013, What Technologies Should We Have By Now That Don't Exist?

It looks like a concept for a Bus/train hybrid public transportation system that moves along the city streets like bus but on a fixed track like a train so it can be elevated and allow for more freely flowing traffic ?

Sounds terrible. What if someone is driving under the train/bus and they want to change lanes? They'd have wait for the train/bus to clear before doing so. :lol:

I think if one of us in this thread wanted to build a small company on the side selling hover boards you could.. If we can use thrust to lift a ******g jet fighter, then we can surely put that tech in a hover board that can support the human body with stability, lift, and balance... IMO

Star Trek style laser guns

I know they actually have a live working model in the scientific arena, but it only has the power to move objects 10x smaller the size of  a baby ant, maybe even smaller then that.

Cars that don't use any gasoline. None of that hybrid ********. We know the automakers are hiding the technology. 
mean.gif

- perfection of fake boobs

- gourmet food prep/machine ala back to the future 

- portable a/c unit that you can where to keep you cool when running in the summer (cooling system for clothes)

- remove tattoos from home

- balding (regrow hair instantly)

- hard drive to record everything you see real-time

- cell phone/wifi coverage everywhere 

This is probably not relevant but the "Smell master 9000" lol

Last edited:
Pretty easily...

Bear in mind, that the walls of the tires are just open to show you how the tire functions..
dope but this has to be speed limited some how, right? i can understand on a Hummer because in desert terrain, they are slow moving vehicles but on regular cars on the highway i cant see something like that supporting much speed 

hopefully im wrong...

I read an article about this a year ago. They have already made these in either China or Japan.

They are just buses that are elevated so traffic can freely flow through it while it drops off/ picks up passengers. And it is connected to the side railing so it stays in the left lane where the sidewalk is. That was traffic isnt stopped when it picks up people, or drops them off. And if its in a hurry it can speed over cars instead of changing lanes. Its a genius invention

Back
Top Bottom