It's 3AM, you walk by your bedroom window, you look out and spot 4 masked men heading to your door.

i would haul butt out the back...n find someway to scale a fence or something. im gettin outta there by any means necessary

Originally Posted by Seattle206

1. Chamber the tools
2. Call 911
3. Post up in the "corner" of the room.
4. If they come into my territory, all hell would break loose.

Since we talking about 4 armed men, then this isn't a situation for the shotty or the 9mm. A .223 should handle the situation regardless if they are wearing body armour. The overpowered 7.62 stuff stay in the closet due to over peneration through dry wall.

dbqfma.jpg

werd to BFO.
Not when your PMAG only has 24 rounds in it.
tongue.gif

500 magnum, just the noise alone that hand cannon makes would make these fools leave doo doo drops in their pants.

go into my bathroom turn the lights off and say biggie smalls biggie smalls biggie smalls haha just like the southpark episode

but seriously i would probably just get my red ryder BB gun and pelt them in the face lol and use the 783217 things of face my mom has, but i am a dead man inthe end

Hide behind something, as soon as they come in I wait for them to pass my me un-noticed, then let the cal ring out.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i aint neva worried...i got dem thang thangs b...dey stay on me ya diiiggggg[/color]

i'd leave a letter out with cookies and milk asking them to go to my nieghbors house cause they keep letting their dogs %#%% on my yard.

Originally Posted by starbury03

I have 2 guns in my room. Ones a shotgun. In all..we have 12 guns spread out throughout the house. Me and the fam would know what to do. I wish they would come in my house..

Living like a country boy FTW.
That is awesome!

id set booby traps like home alone man.

but more violent type of traps. with knives and fire. i swear id take the most simplest objects and try to kill them with it lol

Originally Posted by Seattle206

1. Chamber the tools
2. Call 911
3. Post up in the "corner" of the room.
4. If they come into my territory, all hell would break loose.

Since we talking about 4 armed men, then this isn't a situation for the shotty or the 9mm. A .223 should handle the situation regardless if they are wearing body armour. The overpowered 7.62 stuff stay in the closet due to over peneration through dry wall.

dbqfma.jpg

werd to BFO.

eek.gif
This is what I'm talkin about
I need somethin like this in my house

Whatever happened to the Gun Thread??

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

roll.gif

I'll play...
ohwell.gif

I live in an apartment in NY, 12th floor, so I'm just have to ride out, depending on their murder weapon, I would just hide and if I am found go all out with the 1 who found me trying to gain the upper hand (taking the gun or whatever weapon) and continue to go out like a soldier, atleast one dude would have to come with me.
This is probably my move, I'm definitely grabbing my piece. 10 bullets hiding somewhere, who knows?

hop out off my bed, and turn my swag on, and use my swaggalicious power to scare them away
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom