It's 3AM, you walk by your bedroom window, you look out and spot 4 masked men heading to your door.

They just hopped a white van, all carrying multiple firearms, they are rushing into your home.

Their intend is to murder everyone inside.

With detail describe your very next move

I would immediately step outside my room and yell "everyone wake up". My parents and siblings room are close by so they would hear me in a hearbeat.We are about 3 floors up so it would take the masked men a while to get the front door unlocked and come unstairs, by then I would get everyone in my room andlock every other door to confuse them. Be very quiet. Since we are 3 floors up jumping would be dangerous so me and my pops would probably hold a long blanketout the window while everyone climbs down. Last person down probably wont make it and would be shot, which would be my dad.

Your turn

[911 dispatch] 911, forty reporting
[woman] hello 911, help me, help me
[911 dispatch] what is your emergency
[woman] there's someone in my house, there's someone in my house
[911 dispatch] can you please run by your address for me
[woman] 151 Shenedoah, Shenendoah
[911 dispatch] ma'am where inside the house are you
[woman] (oh my god)
[911 dispatch] ma'am where inside the house are you
[woman] in my room, their in my room
[911 dispatch] ma'am calm down, deputies are on the way
Is the door locked
[woman] (shriek)
[911 dispatch] ma'am?

hop out through the back, dressed like them, ask them whats the plan.

roll.gif

I'll play...
ohwell.gif

I live in an apartment in NY, 12th floor, so I'm just have to ride out, depending on their murder weapon, I would just hide and if I am found go all outwith the 1 who found me trying to gain the upper hand (taking the gun or whatever weapon) and continue to go out like a soldier, atleast one dude would have tocome with me.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Last person down probably wont make it and would be shot, which would be my dad.

I Have No Clue Why I Found This Funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You And Pops Not Getting Along?
laugh.gif

I have 2 guns in my room. Ones a shotgun. In all..we have 12 guns spread out throughout the house. Me and the fam would know what to do. I wish they would comein my house..

Living like a country boy FTW.

Go to the gun cabinet
Decide which guns I'm going to kill these dudes with
Grab a couple hundred rounds
Teach 'em how it's done

single story house-

i'd yell to my pops "grab your shotgun!"
i'd grab my glock, hit 911 & post up around the turn in my hallway.

then i'd walk outside, smoke a black & mild, wait for 5-0 to come 15 minutes later...

Wake moms up, tell her to open her bedroom window that faces the back of the apartment and get out while I prop the door with this large piece of furniturethat is already near the door, run to the back window...bounce.

Originally Posted by sunny559

single story house-

then i'd walk outside, smoke a black & mild, wait for 5-0 to come 15 minutes later...
Clearly, we both from the 559
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

bust the shotty from out the couch like fat joe in empire
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You And Pops Not Getting Along?
laugh.gif

nah, its common sense a man esp. father would help his family before helping himself, well I hope

by the way you guys with guns in your homes are lucky, still have to battle it out though

Wake everyone up, have them go out the back way. I'll stay inside and get my ninja on, murdering each one at a single time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sunny559

single story house-

I think i'd rather just be at his house if this happens.

ummm the game room in my house has a spot where the walls meet, but the couch is cicrular. My 2 year old neice cut out the back of the couch so she could hidein there when her parents came to pick her up. When we needed to get the carpet cleaned we found it. so i would round up the fam and say "yo someoneswalkin up to the crib lets get in peytons hiding spot"
after being questioned by my know-it-all family i would proceed to peytons hiding place

I'll fell bad for those mofo's because they don't know what they will be walking into:

171807025_adb940c23f.jpg

Good thing I don't have kids right now, but the time will come when I have to buy a gun locker.

Back
Top Bottom