its about that time again....the skyline college thread...

i hope everyone has their new huf gear ready to rock on wednesday...

this is going to be my last semester....taking arts, senses, and imagination to fufill my humanities transfer requirement...

a class full of ballet watching, film reveiwing, and chocolate tasting.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

i also signed up for film appreciation in case the ballet watching doesnt work out...

what classes are yall taking this semester?
...word

I am out of that place! I aint gon lie imma miss it a little! haha

Quote:
i also signed up for film appreciation in case the ballet watching doesnt work out...
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM SF GIANTS

i got art, hoops, geology, counseling, history, engl 110, and maybe yoga.

i was gonna take film appreciation also but im not trying to stick around there for night.

Team49ers

plsc 210, team 115, caot 301, hsci 130, fcs119, and crer 137...all 14 units to finish the 60 unit requirement to transer and apply for a AA in liberal arts.

i might take team 117. anyone take it yet? how's the skill level?
By the way, email me if you're interested in sz13 blk/red 1999 XV or blk/sil XVIII lows for near retail!!!
Use code: 120 good for $5 off any purchase from kaysshoes.com
Use code: RB319710 good for 10% off any purchase from sidelineapparel.com gotkix@gmail.com

115 and 117 is the basically the same class. what time are u taking 115?
Team49ers

Are you showing up for the first few classes? Does he still do fitness testing? I might just drop it now and add the class after the testing if he still needs us to do it.

I was thinking 117 would competitive, and I would probably drop it because I probably can't run with them.

I'm enrolled in the 11:10-12:00, but I think I'll end up taking the earlier 10:10 so I have more time to get to the next class.
By the way, email me if you're interested in sz13 blk/red 1999 XV or blk/sil XVIII lows for near retail!!!
Use code: RB319710 good for 10% off any purchase from sidelineapparel.com gotkix@gmail.com

^its exactly why im taking the 10 o clock class instead on the 11.

115 and 117 shares the same gym. im guessing your class is MWF which is what im taking. at first he would divide the class into 115 and 117 for drills and seperate play but he combines it when we play 5 vs 5 vs 5. thats what he did in the spring semester and unless he has a new system, im guessing he will do the same this fall.

and im pretty sure the fitness testing is later on during the semester. maybe like 4-5 weeks into the semester. last semester, we took one in the beginning of the semester and at the end of the semester.
Team49ers

TEAM 111/115 is a joke :lol:
laugh.gif
I showed up no more than half the classes, didn't take the 1st fitness/skills test, and I got a B. So in other words, take the class :lol:
laugh.gif
giant.​

yea my fault about the mix up...i was thinkin of 111 and 115.

if anybody is taking a speech class, i advise u to take cunningham for 120. the teacher is straight :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers

Has anyone ever had Lambert for Geology? I need a Science class with a Lab... who is easy?

Lambert's is easy. You can't miss class meetings though. He gives out like 4 random quizzes. He shows a 20 min movie at the end of every class.

...and all points are on a curve.

Anyone know an easy 3 unit trasnferable class?

^^no i do not know anybody name mitch...

as for lambert...also heard he was easy. taking him for geology 100 right now.

psychology 100 with hearne is mad easy. 4 test base on study guides he gives out and he goes over the guide in class
speech 120 with cunningham is also easy tho i took her for the summer so her outline for the class might be a little different.

is it just me or did skyline get more students opening day than last year? i got there last year around 7:40 with easy parking and i get here today around 740-750 and i had to parking all the way at the end

Team49ers

Back
Top Bottom