It's ayo to go grub and catch a movie with a male friend now?

Did this on Friday when i went to watch Wolverine no chicks were down so I just went with one of my boys and for some reason the whole time it felt weird

It is not gay. If girls view it as gay then let them.

I've gone with 6-7 guys before and we had a good time (not that kind). Don't worry about what others are thinking.

i could really give a damn if people think i'm gay. i go out to eat with just me and another dude all the time. when you got busy lifes you cant alwaysroll with 3+ heads.

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

I don't think its just homophobia.

My girl even told me that girls view this as "gay"
laugh.gif

Who cares?? Seriously.

No big deal..

going to the movies by yourself though... damn I mean in that case I'll just go with you i don't even care what you look like or what you've donebut true story i saw some like 18 year old dude by himself at the movies and just thought damn how all your homies (if he got any) gon reject him? maybe helike being alone cause theres alot of time where i like to chill alone but to the movies?props to that fam shiitttttttttt

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

No, i always chill with guys at my crib at they crib or just out and about, my lady wasnt available to go the movies friday so i went with one of my best friends, after wards we went to go eat at burger king then go to the mall n holla at girls together, i dont think anything is gay about that
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dirty..

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

No big deal..

going to the movies by yourself though... damn I mean in that case I'll just go with you i don't even care what you look like or what you've done but true story i saw some like 18 year old dude by himself at the movies and just thought damn how all your homies (if he got any) gon reject him? maybe he like being alone cause theres alot of time where i like to chill alone but to the movies?props to that fam shiitttttttttt
facepalmy.jpg

More proof that some people need to grow up.

I mean, me and my best friend tent to go to the movies by ourselves ever since our other 2 people in our 'main group' went off to the military. Weusually find some other people to go to some movies too, but its not that big of a deal.

One thing tho, that I dont like to do, is go to a sit-down restaurant with only my best friend. Not that I have anything against gay people at all, but thisdude just acts beyond ayo half the time. So it just gets annoying.
Originally Posted by Durden7

as long as you keep a seat empty between yall at the theater, then you're good....

This is a MUST, assuming theres the seating space available.
I never understood this. Why is it a must that dudes keep a seat between them? The armrest aint enough now? Its not like ya'll gonna be %@%*+%around or anything.

it's not ayo. i don't go to the movie with male friends. not that it's ayo but that a group of guys would find better things to do besides go tothe movie. i usually go to the movies with my girl.

I wouldn't go out of my way to hit up just 1 friend for food and a movie. But if you guys already had it planned and were ready to go and cancel because ofthat then that's pretty ******ed. Quite frankly going to the movie with like 6-8 dudes is probably more suspect looking then going with one dude. Girls areprobably looking at you like you can't get dates.

me n my friends has t be 3 or more, if its just me and another we're eating fast food and go back to the house or we order food and stay at the house

Im an adult. This whole topic seems ridiculus. if I didnt buy a bootleg Wolverwine me and my homie were def gonna go to the midnight showing. I could care lessif there is a seat b/w us or not...becaue im not gay!!!!! I live in Sf too, and never been mistaken
I got best friends and we hang out all the time, just the two of us, in groups whatever.

Life is too short to worry about how the next person views you. If you are secure in who you are then do you ....

Nah thats not gay... some ppl just take it too far

Me and my homeboy went to see Wolverine the other day... we did skip a seat tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

I mean, me and my best friend tent to go to the movies by ourselves ever since our other 2 people in our 'main group' went off to the military. We usually find some other people to go to some movies too, but its not that big of a deal.

One thing tho, that I dont like to do, is go to a sit-down restaurant with only my best friend. Not that I have anything against gay people at all, but this dude just acts beyond ayo half the time. So it just gets annoying.
Originally Posted by Durden7

as long as you keep a seat empty between yall at the theater, then you're good....

This is a MUST, assuming theres the seating space available.
I never understood this. Why is it a must that dudes keep a seat between them? The armrest aint enough now? Its not like ya'll gonna be %@%*+% around or anything.

so, you're tellin me that if you go to the movies and you happen to be in a row that's mostly empty, you're gonna sit RIGHT next toyour boy?

Talk about an empty space between the seats..that backfired on my boy. I guess you can say he got 'boxed out'.
laugh.gif

There were 3 of us, we applied the spacing rule. There were a grip of people who walked in as the movie was about to start. A couple ended up sitting betweenone of my friends, and I did a quick spin to sit next to my other friend so the couple (and my friend) can be alone.

Originally Posted by wj4

Talk about an empty space between the seats..that backfired on my boy. I guess you can say he got 'boxed out'.
laugh.gif

There were 3 of us, we applied the spacing rule. There were a grip of people who walked in as the movie was about to start. A couple ended up sitting between one of my friends, and I did a quick spin to sit next to my other friend so the couple (and my friend) can be alone.

that +*!% was awkward as hell. almost as bad as when i took the handicap spot smh

Back
Top Bottom