It's ayo to go grub and catch a movie with a male friend now?

wj4

I'm posting here 'cause NT has its share of members who are homophobic to the 10th level...so there should be interesting replies.
laugh.gif

Story: 2 friends wanted to hang out and go see a movie on Saturday night. They asked me to chill, but I didn't feel like it. They ended up staying homebecause they felt it was 'suspect' for 2 guys to go get food and see a movie. They're still fiending to go see the movie, but want/need a 3rdperson to break the 'suspectness'. This is absurd IMO.

its not like anyone is holding hands or nothin; but none the less theres nothing wrong. would it be wrong if 2 chicks went to eat and watch a movie?

That 3rd person is a must dude.......

It's one of those un written rules, without the third person both of the participants are in a bad position which might place their man hodd at stake

be considerate next time

Where has this fear of appearing to be or doing something considered by otherss homosexual..come from? It so childish. If I want to hang out with a friend ofmine and go catch a movie im going to. Who gives a damn.

No, i always chill with guys at my crib at they crib or just out and about, my lady wasnt available to go the movies friday so i went with one of my bestfriends, after wards we went to go eat at burger king then go to the mall n holla at girls together, i dont think anything is gay about that

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

It's one of those un written rules, without the third person both of the participants are in a bad position which might place their man hodd at stake

be considerate next time
hmm... i tend to agree with this... but i've been to the movies with my bruh wit jus me & him...

its nothing suspect about it at all... its just like goin 2 get food wit ya boy... nothin suspect in the least

There's nothing wrong with it. I don't see how it matters it's not like you're going to make out with him during the movie orsomething...right?

unless they werent going to watch 17 again or eat at a 5 star restaurant it's not that AYO.

I dont see anything wrong with seeing a movie with a male friend and gettin some food?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Are your friends members of NT?
Nope.
laugh.gif
They're friends from the university.

The only thing I really do is apply the 'man law' when sitting in an empty movie theater...a seat between each other. It's for comfort, more thananything.

I've hung out with a male friend a grip of times...just go get food and see a movie. As you get older, it's quite difficult to round out the wholegang to hang out as other priorities overtake the time to chill.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

be considerate next time
i actually agree......

maybe because ive never just chilled with 1 guy for movie or food........thats something better done in a group. Females can do that though.

it kinda is that un written rule just imo

As long as your both not wearing matching outfits, holding hands and sharing a milkshake, its perfectly fine.

as long as you keep a seat empty between yall at the theater, then you're good....

This is a MUST, assuming theres the seating space available.

Back
Top Bottom