Its Baaaacccck.....SoundScan Sales 2/17/09: India Arie, Bobby V, Ryan Leslie

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

158 AVANT AVANT 4,556 4,306 6 114,471
what the ++%#, when did that %%%@+ come out with a CD?

and yall really thought Leslie would sale? cause i didnt

That Avant is hot garbage fam, my bm got uses it as a coaster lol. I believe it came out the same day as Common

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Hmmm, I thought R Les would do better than that after downloading his album. Sounds good to me.
smh.gif

I was waiting for Ryan Leslie to drop his album, but when I saw the track listing it was an immediate no cop... I've been listening to the songs on thealbum for 6 months... I thought he would put out some new material
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

158 AVANT AVANT 4,556 4,306 6 114,471
what the ++%#, when did that %%%@+ come out with a CD?

and yall really thought Leslie would sale? cause i didnt

That Avant is hot garbage fam, my bm got uses it as a coaster lol. I believe it came out the same day as Common

It's aight, a different sound to it. Not like his old CDs but "Out Of Character" is worth checking! It came out 12/9/08

Originally Posted by CJ863

I was waiting for Ryan Leslie to drop his album, but when I saw the track listing it was an immediate no cop... I've been listening to the songs on the album for 6 months... I thought he would put out some new material
smh.gif
me 2.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Is that Ryan Leslie album any good I might copp it today.

i don't like it. i thought it could've been so much better.

i hope keyshia goes plat.

i bought india aire...its cool...real laid back easy listen...

how do you read those numbers? do you go by the first part of the second set of numbers...

Originally Posted by RellNye

Album sales were terrible altogether.

Taylor Swift.... why are you so amazing?
Because country artists don't flop.

She sold more records in 2008 then ANYONE, that's including Lil Wayne.
Her 1st & 2nd CDs combined in 2008 put up BIG #s

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i bought india aire...its cool...real laid back easy listen...

how do you read those numbers? do you go by the first part of the second set of numbers...
The first number is that week's sales, the second number is the previous week's sales, and the final number is the total sold to date.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

LESLIE*RYAN RYAN LESLIE 23,710 110 999 23,820

Ryan Leslie = EPIC FAIL

ryan_leslie ...just heard we're 190% over projected 1st week album sales in our first day!!! Sold out in Jersey!! Sold out at Best Buy in VA!! Insane!! 7:26 PM Feb 10th from TwitterBerry

Liar.

I dunno my sister go to Rutgers and she was looking to buy the album, she told me NOBODY had it at any spots.

Could be possible.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom