It's been a while, but here it goes.. PLAYOFF12's collection post.

What's good NT?

I haven't done a collection post since 2007 or 2008, I believe. A lot of things have came and gone, but here are the shoes that are in my collection up to date. I have a pair of Penny II's on the way, it should be coming tomorrow or Thursday.

I used to collect Nike SB's, but that didn't last long. All the hype killed it for me, so I sold the few pairs that I had. I mainly collect Air Jordans, Nikes, and Nike Retros. I wear all of my shoes and they're all range between the sizes of 9-10. No, none of my shoes are for sale. I've been collecting since 2004 and surprisingly, I've worn a 9-10 since 8th grade.

I have 26 pair of shoes and the 27th pair on the way. Here it goes..

- Bred Strap I's. I can't believe I camped out 11 hours for these and JB decides to drop these in a package WITHOUT the strap.
smh.gif

- Stealth I's. I bought these on sale from Footaction for $89.99.

- Old Love I's.

- New Love I's.

- 2001 Black/Cement III's. These are my holy grails, so I've worn them countless times. I dropped $320 for them.
pimp.gif

- 2009 True Blue III's. Bun B signed them when I wore them out of the several times that I've met him. I get a lot of hate on these for getting them signed from Bun B.
smh.gif

- Fire Red III's.

- CDP Bred IV's.

- Mars IV's.

- Fire Red V's.

- Metallic V's. I got these for free from a friend.
smile.gif

- CDP Carmine VI's.

- CDP Hare VII's.

- Aqua VIII's.

- Steel X's. These are my second pair of them, I wore my first pair to death.
laugh.gif

- Red-Steel X's.

- 2001 Bred XI's. Man, I really need another pair of these.
pimp.gif

- Spacejam XI's. They're slightly yellowed, because I wore them a lot before release date.

- Spacejam XI's. These are my second pair of them, deadstock.

- White/Red XII's. These are easily in my top 5.

- OG Playoff XII's. I need a retro pair, so I can finally lay these to rest.

- CDP XIII's. Classics..
smokin.gif

- 2010 Eggplant Foamposites.

- Copper Foamposites.

- 2010 Fresh Water Ken Griffey JR's. I got a steal on these, $86.59.
wink.gif

- 2010 All-Star LeBron VII's. My first pair of LeBrons ever.
smile.gif

Thanks for looking NT.

I have worn the same size since I was in 8th grade too.

VERY NICE collection man.

Lovin them XIIs

MrWavez - Already fam, 'preciate the love. My homie sold them to me for $150, but he got them DS for $190.

ROBPZEE612 - I'm only planning on collecting I-XIV in honor of MJ's era with the Bulls. I had a pair of the Last Shot XIV's, but I sold them.
smh.gif

peanut214 - Word! I'll acquire the II's and IX's this year when they drop.
pimp.gif

RICO7JT & gswarriorz -
laugh.gif
What sizes do yall wear?
nerd.gif

nice collection man...and i would love that pair of true blue 3's gotta love bun.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

MrWavez - Already fam, 'preciate the love. My homie sold them to me for $150, but he got them DS for $190.

i know damn well im neva gonna get them for that price DS but i gotta have em...
tired.gif
 those the only 12s i want...

i gotta get around to posting my collection also

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

i know damn well im neva gonna get them for that price DS but i gotta have em...
tired.gif
 those the only 12s i want...

i gotta get around to posting my collection also

Keep lookin' fam. Playoff XII's don't go for that much. I see a lot of DS-NDS pairs go for $170-$220. It's not too bad.

Get to postin'!
laugh.gif
It took me about an hour to take all of my shoes out, take pics, and put them all back.
smh.gif
I had nothing else better to do though.

Very nice collection you got here. I'm guessing you're gonna get the rest of the Penny's once you've completed your AJ 1-14 collection.

Nice stuff bro, been waiting to see you post this. I love the fact that I've seen every one of these shoes in the WDYWT, sneakers are for wearing! Really like the XIIs and IIIs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Nice stuff bro, been waiting to see you post this. I love the fact that I've seen every one of these shoes in the WDYWT, sneakers are for wearing! Really like the XIIs and IIIs
pimp.gif

took the words right off my keyboard. i was gonna say the same about wdywt. 
good stuff playoff! really jealous of your 2 space jams, and hares. stealth 1s are so nice too, i could have got them this weekend but was trying to hold off and get the eggplants. ended up pulling the trigger on all star kd2s and getting the eggplants the next morning
tired.gif
. sucks that you camped out for the bred straps though haha.

Back
Top Bottom